Remarkable discovery

Michael Warner

Guest
Soaking a much-worn club jersey in Napisan, then attacking it
vigorously with Sard Wonder Soap, makes it look almost like
a new one.

I haven't yet decided whether this is a good thing, but at least
it'll stop a certain black-Assos-jersey-wearing person from
harassing me. Once I can drop him and his expensive Swiss
outfits, I probably won't worry about it again :)

"cfsmtb" wrote

> Man Discovers Soap

Hands soap to woman.

Theo

cfsmtb wrote:

> Theo Bekkers Wrote:
> >

> > Hands soap to woman.
> >
> > Theo

> Woman tells man to ********.
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Man pisses on bathroom floor early in morning. Close enough.

Tam

"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> cfsmtb wrote:
>>
>> Theo Bekkers Wrote:
>> >

>> > Hands soap to woman.
>> >
>> > Theo

>> Woman tells man to ********.
>>
>> --
>> cfsmtb

> Man pisses on bathroom floor early in morning. Close enough.
>
> Tam

Man doesn't clean floor, knows he can ignore it longer than the Woman

dej wrote:

> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > cfsmtb wrote:

> >> Woman tells man to ********.
> >>
> >> --
> >> cfsmtb

> > Man pisses on bathroom floor early in morning. Close enough.
> >
> > Tam

> Man doesn't clean floor, knows he can ignore it longer than the Woman

Skip to later...

.... woman cooks man dinner.

Watch out.

Tam

"Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> dej wrote:
>>
>> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Man pisses on bathroom floor early in morning. Close enough.
>> >
>> > Tam

>> Man doesn't clean floor, knows he can ignore it longer than the Woman

> Skip to later...
>
> ... woman cooks man dinner.
>
> Watch out.
>
> Tam

Man looks at same old mush, decides to goto the pub (on fixie of course) has
a good time,
Woman calls mother to complain.

dej wrote:

> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > dej wrote:
> >>
> >> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Man doesn't clean floor, knows he can ignore it longer than the Woman

> > Skip to later...
> >
> > ... woman cooks man dinner.
> >
> > Watch out.
> >
> > Tam

> Man looks at same old mush, decides to goto the pub (on fixie of course) has
> a good time,
> Woman calls mother to complain.

Correction: Woman throws out mush and cooks up a fantastic three course
gourmet dinner for her new lover, who is thrilled that the man is at the
pub again.

Not that I condone that sort of behaviour.

Tam

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> dej wrote:
>> "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Skip to later...
>>>
>>> ... woman cooks man dinner.
>>>
>>> Watch out.
>>>
>>> Tam

>> Man looks at same old mush, decides to goto the pub (on fixie of course) has
>> a good time,
>> Woman calls mother to complain.

> Correction: Woman throws out mush and cooks up a fantastic three course
> gourmet dinner for her new lover, who is thrilled that the man is at the
> pub again.
>
> Not that I condone that sort of behaviour.
>
> Tam

New lover finds soap...

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

"Tamyka Bell" wrote
> dej wrote:

> > Man doesn't clean floor, knows he can ignore it longer than the

Woman

> Skip to later...
>
> ... woman cooks man dinner.
>
> Watch out.

Helen is at work today and I'm on my telecommute day, so it's me
washing the floors this avo and cooking the dinner tonight.

Theo