Remember that vid of the roof jump guy who didn't make it?

Michael Dart

Guest
The one who was towed by the van. He was just featured on RealTV. His name is Paul Fernandez and he
survived with a 10 inch gash in his shin. (Through his body armor). They showed some vid from his
helmet cam showing his front wheel being crushed by the impact with the edge of the roof. Ouch.

Mike

> The one who was towed by the van. He was just featured on RealTV. His name is Paul Fernandez
> and he survived with a 10 inch gash in his shin. (Through his body armor). They showed some vid
> from his helmet cam showing his front wheel being crushed by the impact with the edge of the
> roof. Ouch.
>
> Mike

Yeah....saw that show awhile back too. My friend still lives in that apartment building in
Huntington Beach and I believe that black mark is still on the wall. The manager is probably
still ******.

That Paul dude was supposed to try it again, but haven't heard anything about him since.

--
Slacker

> The one who was towed by the van. He was just featured on RealTV. His
name
> is Paul Fernandez and he survived with a 10 inch gash in his shin.
(Through
> his body armor). They showed some vid from his helmet cam showing his
front
> wheel being crushed by the impact with the edge of the roof. Ouch.
>
> Mike

Yeah, I remember him. I've still got the vid on my hard drive. The laughter still brings tears to my
eyes watching it again.

Westie