Remember that vid of the roof jump guy who didn't make it?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Michael Dart, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    The one who was towed by the van. He was just featured on RealTV. His name is Paul Fernandez and he
    survived with a 10 inch gash in his shin. (Through his body armor). They showed some vid from his
    helmet cam showing his front wheel being crushed by the impact with the edge of the roof. Ouch.

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > The one who was towed by the van. He was just featured on RealTV. His name is Paul Fernandez
    > and he survived with a 10 inch gash in his shin. (Through his body armor). They showed some vid
    > from his helmet cam showing his front wheel being crushed by the impact with the edge of the
    > roof. Ouch.
    >
    > Mike

    Yeah....saw that show awhile back too. My friend still lives in that apartment building in
    Huntington Beach and I believe that black mark is still on the wall. The manager is probably
    still pissed.

    That Paul dude was supposed to try it again, but haven't heard anything about him since.

    --
    Slacker

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > The one who was towed by the van. He was just featured on RealTV. His
    name
    > is Paul Fernandez and he survived with a 10 inch gash in his shin.
    (Through
    > his body armor). They showed some vid from his helmet cam showing his
    front
    > wheel being crushed by the impact with the edge of the roof. Ouch.
    >
    > Mike

    Yeah, I remember him. I've still got the vid on my hard drive. The laughter still brings tears to my
    eyes watching it again.

    Westie