Reminder: OLN - 5pm EST - Giro di Lombardia?

Jet

Guest
Scheduled, but no guarantee. Recent cycling and triathlon events have been
dropped from OLN with no word:

Cycling
Outdoor Life Network Nov 20 05:00pm
Series/Sports, 60 Mins.

"Giro di Lombardia"

Jet wrote:
> Scheduled, but no guarantee. Recent cycling and triathlon events have been
> dropped from OLN with no word:

Thanks for the reminder. I managed to catch the second half live.
Hopefully my ReplayTV "cycling" or "bicycle racing" theme channels
picked it up too.

Bobke gave a plug for next Sunday's coverage of Tour du Faso at 3pm on OLN.

I watched last year's and it was kinda interesting if only because it
was so different from other bike races we see on TV. When a rider gets
a flat, he might have to get help from villagers to repair it, and
ominous music at times, not quite Phil and Paul bantering back and forth.
--
I do not accept unsolicited commercial e-mail. Remove NO_UCE for
legitimate replies.

Jet wrote:

> Scheduled, but no guarantee. Recent cycling and triathlon events have been
> dropped from OLN with no word:
>
> Cycling
> Outdoor Life Network Nov 20 05:00pm
> Series/Sports, 60 Mins.
>
> "Giro di Lombardia"

Hmmmm, just the type of programming that should turn up on abms for all us
cycling starved Canucks. :)

J. Spaceman

--
My email address ([email protected]) is fake. Email sent to it
will only get caught in my spam tarpit.