remote lense for camera - lipstick?

nafuk

Guest
Hi, can anyone recommend a cheapish lipstick lense to attach to my
helmet for filming on my bike. I have a digital Sony camera (about 3
years old) with various input options.
Thank you

nafuk wrote:
> Hi, can anyone recommend a cheapish lipstick lense to attach to my
> helmet for filming on my bike. I have a digital Sony camera (about 3
> years old) with various input options.
> Thank you

RF Concepts sell a wide range of helmet cameras, I think they're pretty
good.
http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/helmet_cameras.htm

In article <[email protected]>, nafuk
[email protected] says...
> Hi, can anyone recommend a cheapish lipstick lense to attach to my
> helmet for filming on my bike. I have a digital Sony camera (about 3
> years old) with various input options.

It's a camera you're after, not a lens (trying to be helpful, not
pedantic).