Removed

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by cyclintom, Oct 24, 2018.

1. cyclintom

cyclintom Well-Known Member

It would appear that people shouting names are more than welcome on this site but those who criticize them are not. Also using exercise programs and advertising them in leu of actually riding seems to be an acceptable manner of acting. You see a bicycling group isn't about bicycling but selling video games.

Tags:

2. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

Your ****ed in the head.

I ride more often on the road than you do. I climb more 'real' feet than you do. I ride more 'real' miles than you do.

That's NOT a brag as almost everyone else does too. And a metric***** ton of folks do way more than me in those categories. So much for your moronic "isn't about bicycling" bullshit. That's just another of your lame excuses.

But, like everything else you've blathered on about, you haven't got a clue about 'video games' or how they work or interact with your training. You lack facts and your view of reality is just plain nuts.

You can criticize me all you want, but don't whine like a 12-year old girl when you get it back in your face when you are incorrect in every, yes, EVERY damned idiotic thing you state. I realized a long time ago that politely debating you was a complete waste of time. You're too far gone for that.

3. cyclintom

Not only is your language stretching the limits of acceptability but you don't even know proper English grammar. Did you learn that from your video games as well?

You already have shown all those miles you logged on your video game. Where would you possibly find the time to actually ride a bike, let alone "more real miles" than me?

Just remember, you're the one who was so horrified that you were shown up that you've been doing nothing other than raving about it since. Wild eyed looks do not bother me - remember, I am VFW and killed people for a living. I'm used to those sorts of things.

4. CAMPYBOB

"killed people for a living"! you can't even figure out how to get a "Removed" post to go through! LMFAO! You're a ****tard moron liar. That's all you are. "killed people for a living"!!! What a moron!

The only thing you ever killed was your reputation!

Riding those miles is easy. They're all verified on Garmin Connect, STRAVA, Bike Log 2.0, Zwift, etc.

5. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

LOL, damn this just gets better and better, it's like the Hatfield's and McCoy's right here on this forum.

6. cyclintom

No, the Hatfields and the McCoys didn't think that playing video games made them tough. Remember that PansyBob is afraid to tell us where he lives. Now there's one tough cookie. I've already said I live in San Leandro complete with nightly gunfire and some places where you can drive down a block with open drug sales. That's the cost of a Democrat government.

7. CAMPYBOB

LMAO! tommy is not only brain dead, he lives in the ghetto! This***** is beyond hysterical!

Hell, Froze, you better fix ol' tommy up with a rental!

Oh wait! He "kills people for a living"!!! No need. He'll clean up that 3rd world*****hole single handed! Damn! the raw emotions! Laughing too hard to type!

8. cyclintom

And people like you were protesting us as we came back into the LA Airport when we were rotating out. Baby killers was the loudest screams until one of you SOB's spit on my uniform. That was the last time he spit on anything since his jaw, teeth and lips decided to go elsewhere with one punch. The cops came running over to grab me and realized suddenly that they were surrounded by a planeload of army. Seems as how they changed their target and took that pile of PansyBob off to the hospital or perhaps the morgue since he hadn't moved at all after I tapped him. But suddenly all of the protestors shut up and we had a nice quiet walk down to baggage to retrieve our duffle. The soldiers surrounded me and the one next to me said, "You flyboys are OK". The AF Lieutenant that was with us turned me into the Base Commander who turned me into the division commander and the General asked my base commander if he was going to put me in for a medal. Seems like he and I were on the same wavelength about people like you.

9. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Ok now I know what is wrong with Tom, he's suffering from PTSD due to all those SOB's at the airport spitting on him, he couldn't take the stress of the spitting. A metal for starting a fight with civilians...LOL, oh my god this just gets better and better.

Tom, I'm not going to argue whether or not you been in the military, if you really have then I thank you for serving our country. But due to our ages don't be surprised if Bob and or myself have been in the military. I was in the military as well, but l don't talk about it like someone else I know, in addition to that I'm not allowed to talk about what I did which is a good thing because most non military wouldn't understand. Personally I think your fabricating your stories because you too readily say stuff that veterans would never talk about; in addition to that your above story appears to be an attempt to show some sort of sexy or tough imaginary role for yourself to impress others, that story didn't impress me at all. So far for me, you're not hitting on all cylinders for being a legit military vet.

While I'm not afraid to tell you where I live, in fact I have here, I will in no circumstances tell you my name or what I do for a living, that is private info that is not to be made public for all to see. I have mentioned that I own rental property, but I have another job, I still owe money on one of my properties so I have to work my current career till it's paid off then I will probably retire from my career and do something completely different as I have done several times in my past. But before I do my final career of my life I will take about a year off and go touring across the US on my bike.

Too bad humans can't live to a 1000 years old because I would be trying all sorts of careers and education degrees, living in all sorts of different houses in different places, just trying as much stuff as possible, but living for less than a 100 years limits that dramatically.

10. CAMPYBOB

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb asshat that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little bitch that you are.

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up and apologize for your lying.

Living rent free inside your empty skull! It's hilarious! C'mon asshole! Go ahead and Rage Quit again! That's some funny***** you retarded ass.

11. cyclintom

Because of my fall last Saturday and the pain from that keeping me from being able to move around or sleep properly I decided to take an easy California ride. All of my muscles are sore and particularly the "pull" muscles on my legs because I've only been able to sit this 5 day period.

The group was going on a different ride because they are chaperoning a member that is pretty far along with Alzheimer's so if there aren't people that can keep up with him he gets lost. But there was one person that showed up. He is around 40 years old and has a Specialized Roubaix with a just installed Ultegra group on it.

Normally this guy climbs away from me handily but I blast him on fast downhills and can close right down on him on the flats. I told him how sore I was and how I was going to take it easy so that he would know that I'm not bombing today. And indeed I was riding very easily I even took a shortcut so that I knocked a little climbing off of the ride. He had to wait pretty often - maybe four times on a 48 mile ride. So I was slow. On the climbs I would normally go 10 mph and be dropped like a rock, I was doing 5 mph and hurting all the way.

Getting back and using the data from my VDO and the power calculator from Steve Gribble it shows that this slow, easy ride averaged 180 watts. And this ride was 2 mph average slower than normal. What's more, in the group I almost always ride laterne rouge so that I'm always back to help anyone that has any trouble. Flats, broken chain or whatever. This means that my average speed and power is limited by the slowest rider.

If I was just on a NORMAL Thursday ride which is a relatively slow ride, the power output would be 210 watts. And this is using Gribbles rather low coefficient of drag for someone my size. The Tuesday ride is the hard one with 50% more climbing and all it almost twice as steep as the Thursday ride.

If PansyBob believes that his Cat 2 friend is this super rider and that 250 watts average in a RACE is somehow spectacular this makes me wonder just what they think that riding is in Ohio. I had always thought that they were good riders since they have that ride back there that goes up all of those rather short but super steep climbs with 20% grades on those not unusual. But if PansyBob thinks that his friend's 250 watts is exceptional they must be in an entirely different part of the state.

And yet PansyBob's great Cat 2 friend only averaged 250 watts in a race! In a race I would expect to let it hang out and ride at 90% Max heart rate and not the 75 or 80% his friend did. For a sprint you do over 100% max heart rate!

I guess PansyBob is an even more approbation than I originally thought.

12. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Tom, are you saying something, or just rambling? It seems like rambling to me. I think the member with Alzheimer is you.

13. CAMPYBOB

You crashed AGAIN?! Wow...his posts are going to get even more retarded now.

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bulb and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb asshat that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little bitch that you are.

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up and apologize for your lying.

14. CAMPYBOB

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Here we go again! What a moron. This is going to get good!

Go get yourself a power meter.
    Calibrate it.
    Post your ride file data.

"Coefficient of drag"!!! My God! This is beyond retarded. I can't believe ANYONE is as retarded as tommy! It's like he's a world champion of the mental tards.

FIVE MPH and making 180 Watts! LOLOL! How many joggers passed you? Hell, the bag lady pushing her shopping cart blew by you!

OMGWFBBQ!

This twat just get more hilarious with every moronic post!

Better factor in the Coefficient Of Flab!

15. odav

odav New Member

**** off you gang of troll retards. I joined this “cycling forum” because I like cycling.
    What the **** is this*****?
    Two cartoon ****wits on a mission? Do you both come from the states? Then point guns at each other simultaneously, to a cool seventies soundtrack, and put all the other people on this joke forum out of misery. ****tards.

16. CAMPYBOB

No one forced you to click or read, but thanks for playing!

odav likes this.
  17. odav

odav New Member

I can sustain 800 watts, uphill, for six hours. Probably.

CAMPYBOB likes this.
  18. CAMPYBOB

Slacker! HTFU! Don't you know any old fart can bang out 800 Watts into a 20 MPS headwind going up L'alp on a boneshaker on a road paved with cobbles.

19. odav

odav New Member

I’m on a penny farthing wearing a tweed suit. Got slim shoulders though.

CAMPYBOB likes this.
  20. CAMPYBOB

There's your secret! And I'll bet you've never even measured them!

Bonus manly man points if you're ascending the Mortirolo in a Sherlock Holmes cape and smoking a full bend Meerschaum pipe. But none of that wacky tabacky. You can see what it's done to tommy...increased his FTP to super-pro while decreasing his brain cells to Special Olympics.