Removed

I'm feeling the love! And I think my FTP just jumped TWO Watts!

30078558_292891824579783_2315678102069444608_n.jpg

Slacker! HTFU! Don't you know any old fart can bang out 800 Watts into a 20 MPS headwind going up L'alp on a boneshaker on a road paved with cobbles.

I can fart 800 watts sustained depending on what my diet has been for the last 24 hours.

Since Zwift deleted the Burrito Power Up my FTP dropped 600 Watts.

Thankfully, upon re-measuring my massive shoulder width and by using the very latest charts and graphs that calculate my Wattage to the nearest one tenth of one percent error in all wind and unicorn farts condition I can say with almost 3% certainty that sustaining those 600 Watts over an Imperial Century is easily doable.

And if anyone dare challenge my claim I shall Rage Quit the forum multiple times after 'revising' my outrageous claims several times and post all manner of nonsense, unrelated and incorrect 'knowledge' on any and all subjects and spin yarns of not only killing for a living, but having invented almost every kind of electrical and electronic device you've never heard of. Or cared about.

And if that is not sufficient to move my power claims into the realm of the almost completely phantasmagorical insanity you've ever read, I'll whine about everything and everybody!

Say! Have I ever told you guys my theories on bike handling in 1500 words or less? No? Don't worry. I've never told anyone else either! Just don't buy Titanium. Because too stiff and can't be hydroformed. Useless stuff.

Can't we all just get along?
I would most assuredly like to do that. You can see that I've started several threads and that PansyBob has done nothing but cut and paste his stupid arguments.

Tom, are you saying something, or just rambling? It seems like rambling to me. I think the member with Alzheimer is you.
If there is something you didn't understand then why don't you ask a question. If you do not understand this and are not interested in it why make a posting?

Start off by apologizing for your lies.
Just as soon as you apologize for using video game numbers to impress people with your climbing ability. "Got in 11 miles on the road and then finished off by doing the 8th stage of the Tour de France on my video game".

I'm sorry I have more road miles than you, tommy.

I'm also sorry I have more miles on the trainer than you have on the road, tommy.

Well, not really! Both of those are easily done.

You've NEVER posted 'actual figures'. Those come from a power meter and a complete data file. You have neither.

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb asshat that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little whining sheila that you are.

C'mon little sheila. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

I once rode my bicycle up a 45% grade for 90 miles, must have been doing 85 mph at the time couldn't tell because the max speed readout on the bike computer was 75, and did all the while without a seat. Then my front tire blew, but did I pull over and stop? NO, I simply popped a wheelie and fixed the flat all the while pedaling to maintain that speed. Lets see if Tom can beat that, in fact I challenge him to a dual, a dual in which we have to ride up that same grade and fix a flat by himself without stopping, I'll even let Tom go first, this should be a piece of cake for Tom after all he was a world class racing motorcycle mechanic.

I once rode my bicycle up a 45% grade for 90 miles, must have been doing 85 mph at the time couldn't tell because the max speed readout on the bike computer was 75, and did all the while without a seat. Then my front tire blew, but did I pull over and stop? NO, I simply popped a wheelie and fixed the flat all the while pedaling to maintain that speed. Lets see if Tom can beat that, in fact I challenge him to a dual, a dual in which we have to ride up that same grade and fix a flat by himself without stopping, I'll even let Tom go first, this should be a piece of cake for Tom after all he was a world class racing motorcycle mechanic.
It sure seems to bother you that someone else has done something with their life instead of inheriting some money and becoming a landlord. Well, I'm not very special in my family. My uncle was in the Army Corp of Engineers and then after he got out after the Democrats, oops I mean NAZI's, were beaten he went on to construct the atomic bomb testing towers in the South Pacific. He caught polio there and was paralyzed from the waist down and still went on to invent these things called environmentally friendly renewable resource windmills. I have the copyright around here someplace. Well out of date. And what is even funnier with people like you around - my mother's father was a member of the Austrian Royal house.

You remind me of one of the last jobs I had. Although I was supposed to be hired as an engineer no one knew what they were doing and I had to even manage the managers. In the process of this I taught the entire assembly line how to build things. There was a Hispanic woman there that not only caught right on but taught most of the rest of the people how to do it. So I promoted her as leader of the assembly line. Turns out that the useless POS little white boy who couldn't do anything right thought that because he was white and his father was a member of the Board of Directors he should have gotten the promotion. So they fired me and then went out of business because people that don't know when they have it good do stupid things. That's normal for Democrats. For a brief moment they almost had a product that would know every shipping container in the world and where it was at any moment.

No ****. Even they know you're a lying moron.

That's a preferable alternative to having the likes of your dumb ass around.
Still waiting to hear what education you had and what you did with it. Though since you are a coward I'm not expecting you to admit to being smaller than the local drunk.

What did I do with my education?

Put it to great use by exposing liars and dumbass morons.

Guess what? You're my Doctorate in Dumbasses! My PhDiD! LMFAO!

What a moron!

The 'self-made' high school dropout that was shitcanned from every job he ever had! Knows EVERYTHING! Invented EVERYTHING! Kills and PERMANENTLY DISABLES people!

OMFGWBBZ! This bozo is certifiable!

oh boy, tommy the lunatic just keeps getting worse with his dementia! now he's gone from a scientist to an engineer and all of that without ever graduating from high school, I would like to know how that happens? Because all the engineers I know and have ever known had college degrees at the very least BS degrees, most require masters, but somehow Tommy the Lunatic got there by dropping out of high school.

And now his uncle invented windmills, well at least now I know who his uncle is, it's Charles F. Brush! Congrats Tommy I had no idea that Charles F. Brush was your uncle, how old is Charles now? I hope he's doing well.

I can't believe that I actually found something in common with Tommy the Lunatic...we hate demorats!

oh boy, tommy the lunatic just keeps getting worse with his dementia! now he's gone from a scientist to an engineer and all of that without ever graduating from high school, I would like to know how that happens? Because all the engineers I know and have ever known had college degrees at the very least BS degrees, most require masters, but somehow Tommy the Lunatic got there by dropping out of high school.

And now his uncle invented windmills, well at least now I know who his uncle is, it's Charles F. Brush! Congrats Tommy I had no idea that Charles F. Brush was your uncle, how old is Charles now? I hope he's doing well.

I can't believe that I actually found something in common with Tommy the Lunatic...we hate demorats!
And now you don't even know what a scientist is! I guess you think it's someone that tinkers around with test tubes and rubber bands. If you don't even know what a scientist is why didn't you just look it up?

So you hate Democrats but you have every belief they do. Interesting. Is that a form of self hatred?

And now you don't even know what a scientist is! I guess you think it's someone that tinkers around with test tubes and rubber bands. If you don't even know what a scientist is why didn't you just look it up?

So you hate Democrats but you have every belief they do. Interesting. Is that a form of self hatred?

Tommy, we both know your not either a scientist or an engineer, you do not have the qualifications for either, stop trying to convince us otherwise, you have no education past whatever grade in high school you dropped out of, you were done, kaput, finished, you never went on to college to even take one class, so what possible understanding would you have for complex engineering that you never learned from any schooling you ever took; last time I checked high school doesn't teach engineering. And there is a difference between science and engineering which you wouldn't know because you haven't done either except maybe scraped a match head and wondered what the powder was made of...anyway science is more of a theoretical part that deals with finding the mysteries of the universe, whereas, engineering deals with the practical application of that knowledge; or an engineer is more on the physical aspect of matter (or materials) while a scientist is more on the functionality & "concepts" related to the matter (or material). Now there is some links between the two, yes, but the real issue here is YOU, you keep trying to steer us away from YOU being the issue, and the issue is your lack of qualifications disqualifies you from all that you say you did.

So since I lean more towards Republicans like you then are saying you have self hatred too? you can't have it both ways, so chose your words wisely...so far you haven't chose very many words wisely so I doubt this will be one those rare moments that you do.

Froze - it must be pretty awful to feel so inadequate that you have to deny others have done more than you.

tommy you haven't done anything except drop out of high school as a flunky per your admission. So there is nothing that makes me feel even remotely inadequate to you. But I can tell you're angry about all your inadequacies because you have to lie about fake accomplishments to make you look like a man that your not.

tommy you haven't done anything except drop out of high school as a flunky per your admission. So there is nothing that makes me feel even remotely inadequate to you. But I can tell you're angry about all your inadequacies because you have to lie about fake accomplishments to make you look like a man that your not.
And there you go believing that I actually care about what you think. If you think that I accomplished what I have and have a thin skin then I can only assume that you've not done much