Removed

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by cyclintom, Oct 24, 2018.

1. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

While you guys were arguing I dropped this tree with my bare hands......ok I use a chainsaw but I didn't start the motor. Honest!

Attached Files:

2. cyclintom

cyclintom Well-Known Member

Yu seem to be the only one that sees what is going on. PansyBob is climbing l'Alpe d'Huez in a video game and believes that is real. Froze is telling us that bicycle helmet save lives and that the actual data is wrong. Or is that he believes that the opinions of bicycle magazine writers is more accurate?

I have stopped responding to PansyBob since now he has resorted to misquoting me. Froze is getting as bad - he doesn't know anything about science and tells me that an engineer cannot be a scientist?

3. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Probably best to just let it all go. I did actually take down the tree. It died this Summer and was threatening my propane tank. Taking the fence down was the hardest part labor wise.
    Froze and Bob are like me, just getting older and set it ways and opinions.

4. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

LOL if I cared about what you think of me I would have to become an alcoholic stoner like you.

5. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

He knows you're a lying sack of shit. Just like everyone else.

How's the search for those magic magnetic stainless steel nipples for racing wheels coming along? Liar.

6. cyclintom

In other words you've done nothing of importance with your life. That is the majority of people in the world. Question is - why do you hate people that have?

7. CAMPYBOB

No one hates you, tommy.

You're not worthy of that level of dislike.

We are laughing at you and find your pathological lying to be both humorous and meriting some level of feeling sorry for you.

You trashed your own reputation. All by yourself. Your character has shown through all of the last three weeks worth of lying and your idiotic pronouncements on subjects that you obviously lacked any knowledge about.

224138.jpg

Nice stem and massive bar/saddle drop. Another of your 'recovery' bikes?! From the crash caused by a non-existent huge bump that destroys forks...

8. cyclintom

Actually that is a climbing bike. Since you have never done any real riding let alone climbing you wouldn't know how or why you set a climbing bike up that way.

9. CAMPYBOB

LMFAO! A 'climbing' bike! WTF?!?!

Sure. Climbing with a huge gut!

10. cyclintom

You have to be the dumbest person on Earth. Because of the medication I take I have to keep my weight between 180 and 185 lbs or get under-dosing that can cause seizures. That means I have a perfectly normal body mass index of 22.2 which is ideal. I am not considered overweight until I reach 205 lbs. Let me hear you say "DUHHHHHH" again you moron.

11. CAMPYBOB

Oh...this is SERIOUSLY getting good now!

So you're a fatass that drilled his head into the ground so many times he has epileptic seizures!

Brilliant!

I really think you need to be taking some long rides on you Chicom carbon fiberglass Yoeleo's! Like...ride them every day!

Maybe you can throw in some really fast descents with repeated hard braking for hairpin turns in a wild fire!

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Maybe that next hard lick will cure you from da AIDS and da epileptic seizures!

Gentlemen, we're seeing more evidence of tommy's 'problem'.

Invented memories...delusions...memory loss both short term and long term...irrational behavior...bi-polar disorder...ADHD...homicidal tendencies...depression...regression...OCD...eating disorders...alcohol abuse...paranoia...delusions of grandeur...

All the classic symptoms are there.

There is no cure for what ails tommy, but there is hope! Hope that he rides his Yoeleo's off a steep cliff face and apologizes for his lying from his ICU bed.

12. cyclintom

Give me your name and address and I will come to the place you're living and apologize in person. Or does that frighten your brave soul too much? I can take a plane out of Oakland International and bring a little piece of Oakland with me to award you with.

13. CAMPYBOB

LMFAO! Sorry, tommy. I don't associate with pathological liars. Nor mental midgets that think they scare anyone.

And you're still too dense to figure out 'who' you owe the apology to, Mr. 600 Watts For An Hour.

You already lost your most prized possession. Your reputation.

But feel free to continue shining the spotlight on the type of person you are. And I'll keep laughing at you!

14. cyclintom

Tell us all Mr. 254,000 climbing feet on a video game - what became of that posting you made with the picture from your video game? After telling us all that I didn't know what I was talking about with power you never did get around to explaining why the power figures on that video game of yours were all hell and gone higher than mine for average power on a drafting group going only 18 mph.

I have started 15 of the last 20 threads and you were the very first poster to completely change the subject only to insult me. I really do want to come to your home and apologize to you. But as most cowards you're only good with anonymity and distance from those you insult. Of course I would have to give you a really good reason to need an apology. So give me that address. I may even be able to get a friend to fly me out to the other coast in his private jet.

You have worked overtime to kill the entire reason of having this forum because you want to be the center of attention and you cannot stand it that you aren't. As with most worms you slither out of the sight of daylight.

#54 cyclintom, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  15. CAMPYBOB

Blah blah blah.

Start another 15 threads.

I love it when you point that white hot spotlight right at yourself.

You're so damned stupid you don't even have a clue what you're doing to YOURSELF!

Insults?

Hah! You idiot! You insulted YOURSELF with your lies.

You're STILL to much of a dickhead to comprehend what you've done. No one else did any of it.

It's all on you, chump. Own it.