rent recumbent in Sweden?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Robert Anderson, Feb 1, 2003.

  1. I'll be doing an independent tour of southern Sweden this summer (late July-early August) and wonder
    if recumbents are available for rent anywhere? Current route, via rental car, is:
    Goteborg>Skara>Vaxjo>Kalmar>Stockholm. Tak!

    Tags:

  2. I'll be in Stockholm on that date. But thanks for the links to HPV sites!

    news:[email protected]...