Renting a bike in Ireland

Moustiquaire

Guest
Hi,
Does anyone know about bike rental in Ennis or Shannon ? I'll be there
un august and would like to rent a bike for at least one week.

Thanks,

Martin

(you may reemoove "zorro" from my address).

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:18:42 +0200, Moustiquaire wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone know about bike rental in Ennis or Shannon ? I'll be there
> un august and would like to rent a bike for at least one week.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin
>
> (you may reemoove "zorro" from my address).

There are some lazy bastards around, aren't there? Or don't you know about
Google? It took me 15 seconds to find this:

http://www.irishcyclehire.com/hire.html
--
Michael MacClancy

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:02:10 +0100, Michael MacClancy
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> Does anyone know about bike rental in Ennis or Shannon ? I'll be there
>> un august and would like to rent a bike for at least one week.

>There are some lazy bastards around, aren't there? Or don't you know about
>Google? It took me 15 seconds to find this:

That's a bit harsh isn't it? Asking for a recommendation in a group
like this, rather than simply consulting google, can be very useful.

Others here may have knowledge, suggestions or previous personal
experience that googling wouldn't reveal.

Jumping in with "lazy *******" is rather unnecessary.

"Bob"
--

"I will refuse to register for an ID card and will donate £10
to a legal defence fund but only if 10,000 other people will

Join the Pledge !!

http://www.pledgebank.com/refuse

http://www.pledgebank.com/faq

In article <[email protected]>, Michael
MacClancy <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:18:42 +0200, Moustiquaire wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Does anyone know about bike rental in Ennis or Shannon ? I'll be there
> > un august and would like to rent a bike for at least one week.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > (you may reemoove "zorro" from my address).

> There are some lazy bastards around, aren't there? Or don't you know about
> Google? It took me 15 seconds to find this:
>
> http://www.irishcyclehire.com/hire.html

Yowser! Mean response! I assumed the OP was asking for personal
recommendations - a firm that pops up on Google is no guarantee of good
service.

--
Sara

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:40:18 +0100, Sara Kirk wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Michael
> MacClancy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:18:42 +0200, Moustiquaire wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Does anyone know about bike rental in Ennis or Shannon ? I'll be there
>>> un august and would like to rent a bike for at least one week.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Martin
>>>
>>> (you may reemoove "zorro" from my address).

>> There are some lazy bastards around, aren't there? Or don't you know about
>> Google? It took me 15 seconds to find this:
>>
>> http://www.irishcyclehire.com/hire.html

snipped

a firm that pops up on Google is no guarantee of good
> service.

I agree, but somehow I suspect he's not going to be spoiled for choice in
that part of Ireland and neither are there going to be many people who can
give him any recommendations.

--

<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:18:42 +0200, Moustiquaire wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Does anyone know about bike rental in Ennis or Shannon ? I'll be there
>> un august and would like to rent a bike for at least one week.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Martin
>>
>> (you may reemoove "zorro" from my address).

>There are some lazy bastards around, aren't there? Or don't you know about
>Google? It took me 15 seconds to find this:

How rude ! I bet he is a Robbie McEwen fan .

Having spent 10 days cycling round that neck of the woods earlier this
summer (in and out of Shannon) you'll have fun. We used
http://www.irelandrentabike.com/ and they looked after us very well - they
do drop off/collection elsewhere.

Dave
news:[email protected]...