Renting a road bike in Italy

Barbara Ryan

Guest
We are planning a cycling trip to Tuscany/Rome in June 2005. We would like
to rent road bikes vs. taking our own bikes (we don't want them damaged!).

Is it possible to rent good-quality road bikes in this area? Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan
Virginia Beach, VA

Barbara Ryan wrote:
> We are planning a cycling trip to Tuscany/Rome in June 2005. We would like
> to rent road bikes vs. taking our own bikes (we don't want them damaged!).
>
> Is it possible to rent good-quality road bikes in this area? Any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Barb Ryan
> Virginia Beach, VA

I did a Google search and here are the results.

http://tinyurl.com/5nebj

Have fun,
Kenny Lee

Here's one in Florence (Tuscany) that looks worth a try ...

http://www.florencebybike.it/rental-new.htm

Cheeers... Allan.
~~~
http://www.bikeit.eclipse.co.uk/index.htm
Italian Cycle tour reports and the home of...
Cycling Before Lycra

Barbara Ryan wrote:
> We are planning a cycling trip to Tuscany/Rome in June 2005. We
> would like to rent road bikes vs. taking our own bikes (we don't want
> them damaged!).
>
> Is it possible to rent good-quality road bikes in this area? Any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Barb Ryan
> Virginia Beach, VA

Sorry - meant to include this one in Rome too...

http://www.randotrek.com/bikes_and_gear.htm

Good luck...
Allan.
~~~