Reoccuring night mare.

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Alpha Beta, Feb 13, 2003.

  1. Alpha Beta

    Alpha Beta Guest

    I have this recurring nightmare where I leave my bike to attend classes.(I no longer am a student.)
    When I come back out, I have forgotten where I put my bike and I am in a panic.

    Anyone have this one?

    Tags:

  2. No such nightmares here, could be just the air out there in Mississauga.
    "Alpha Beta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > I have this recurring nightmare where I leave my bike to attend classes.(I no longer am a
    > student.) When I come back out, I have forgotten where I
    put
    > my bike and I am in a panic.
    >
    > Anyone have this one?

  3. David Luecke

    David Luecke Guest

    Dude, next time you have the dream, just press the "lock door" button on your key fob a few times,
    and it should honk the horn and/or flash the lights. Then you'll be able to find it. :)

    --
    David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

  4. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    While you're in the school, do you realize that there is a big test for which you are completely
    unprepared, then look down and realize you are naked? Yeah, me neither...

    "Alpha Beta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > I have this recurring nightmare where I leave my bike to attend classes.(I no longer am a
    > student.) When I come back out, I have forgotten where I
    put
    > my bike and I am in a panic.
    >
    > Anyone have this one?

  5. Carol Cohen

    Carol Cohen Guest

    > From: "Alpha Beta" <[email protected]> Organization: Bell Sympatico Newsgroups:
    > alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:52:24 -0500 Subject: Reoccuring night mare.
    >
    > I have this recurring nightmare where I leave my bike to attend classes.(I no longer am a
    > student.) When I come back out, I have forgotten where I put my bike and I am in a panic.
    >
    > Anyone have this one?

    --and you're unclothed while people laugh, and it's getting dark, and your mother is calling you?
    Doesn't everyone?

    C.C.

  6. Mike O'Brien

    Mike O'Brien Guest

    "Alpha Beta" <[email protected]> wrote in

    | I have this recurring nightmare where I leave my bike to attend classes.(I no longer am a
    | student.) When I come back out, I have forgotten where I
    put
    | my bike and I am in a panic.

    Yeah, and you can't cover it with plastic and duct tape as all the stores are out of these "security
    items." And when you return to the classroom everyone is huddled under their desks ala "duck and
    cover." Oh wait! This is reality...

    Regards,

    Mike O'Brien

    Trying to keep the barbarians from the gate, but they all have fake ID's

  7. "Alpha Beta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I have this recurring nightmare where I leave my bike to attend classes.(I no longer am a
    > student.) When I come back out, I have forgotten where I put my bike and I am in a panic.
    >
    > Anyone have this one?

    At my age I experience that dream for real every time I leave the grocery store

    Peter Spirito age 53