Rep things gone? Hooray!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by goldenchicken, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. Have we gotten rid of those silly rep things? In that case,
    Congratulations to a wise decision, Gilby. If it is only in my browser
    the buggers don't show up, at least you all know how I feel about them.

    --
    goldenchicken
    goldenchicken's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8149

  2. tomblackwood

    tomblackwood Guest

    goldenchicken wrote:
    > Have we gotten rid of those silly rep things? In that case,
    > Congratulations to a wise decision, Gilby.

    Good thing too, or you might be pulling in some negative rep for
    posting this in RSU instead of JC, where the million other threads
    about disappearing rep are located. ;)

    --
    tomblackwood

    Tailgate at your own risk...