Repair Manuals

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Kenny, Feb 11, 2003.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    What would be the best maintenance/repair manual to buy ? I want to maintain, repair and upgrade my
    mountain bike.

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Kenny wrote:
    > What would be the best maintenance/repair manual to buy ? I want to maintain, repair and upgrade
    > my mountain bike.

    The best for the home user is probably Zinn and the art of mountain bike miantenance by
    Lennard Zinn.

    --
    Guy
    ===

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Kenny wrote:
    > What would be the best maintenance/repair manual to buy ? I want to maintain, repair and upgrade
    > my mountain bike.

    Could save your money for the bike and use the free resources on the web instead, including Park*,
    Sheldon Brown, and newsgroups.

    * http://www.parktool.com/repair_help/FAQindex.shtml

    ~PB