It has be awhile but I am back...back to riding, back with my website, and back to cycling!!!
To find out more...simply go to my website. There is info about me. I've also updated to include my Quest Tour rides through early June. I have several great rides coming ...check these out. Then there is Freewheel'n. This is a series of cycling articles that are part of the Spoke'n Wheel. A monthly publication released by the South Jersey Wheelmen. The advance release of the May article is provided. You can also explore my many earlier article that provide much cycling related info.
There are many links provided including links to email your comments back to me.
-- Peter Nahaczewski www.geocities.com/repete_bike
It has be awhile but I am back...back to riding, back with my website, and back to cycling!!!
Great news. Just a note however, this is RePete, not The Actual Pete.
heh.
--
_______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________ ------------------"Buddy Holly, the Texas Elvis"------------------ __________306.350.357.38-