Replace Ergopower Brake Lever Blade

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by plp_74, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. plp_74

    plp_74 New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2004
    Hello, The brake lever blade on my 1999 Chorus Ergopower shifter is damaged and I want to replace it with a new one. How does one remove (and replace) the lever? Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Alan

    Alan Guest

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 17:45:43 +0000, plp_74 wrote:

    > Hello, The brake lever blade on my 1999 Chorus Ergopower
    > shifter is damaged and I want to replace it with a new
    > one. How does one remove (and replace) the lever? Thanks!

    Download the .pdf spares book from here: http://www.campagnolo.com/pdf/spares99-
    B.pdf

    Then look at the exploded view of the shifter. I took my
    Mirage apart over 2 years ago, and IIRC, it was only a push
    fit pin holding the brake lever in, though Chorus may be
    different. A 5 minute job I'd say. Alan.

    --
    To reply by e-mail, change the 'minus' to 'plus'.
    http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North

  3. plp-<< Hello, The brake lever blade on my 1999 Chorus
    Ergopower shifter is damaged and I want to replace it with a
    new one. How does one remove (and replace) the lever?
    Thanks! >><BR><BR>

    Tap out the pin, don't lose the little bushings on either
    side of the same pin.

    Boulder, CO, 80302
    costruite eccezionalmente bene"