Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 12:00 PM
Subject: replacement BB cups for FSA MegaExo -- substitutes?...Shimano?...?

A friend gave me a Gossamer FSA compact crank for building up a cross bike.
It needs a BB. FSA site indicates I need an FSA BB-6000. Can I use DA 7800
cups instead?

Thanks

--Art

On Sep 20, 9:49 pm, "Art M" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'll try sending this again. (Don't know why it didn't show up on my server,
> but shows up on google.groups archive)

Nope, FSA BB cups only...Depending on the frame, inside ring 'may' hit
the frame.

Thanks.

"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...