Replacement bolts for U.S.E. seatpost?

Jens Kurt Heyck

Guest
Anyone know where one can get replacement bolts for U.S.E. seatposts? The buttery little heads on
mine have gone from hex to completely round.

-j

yup, no prob. I had the same problem last week.

just request a replacement pair, tell em what model you have and send your details to

[email protected]

and they should probably get some out to you.

they were very helpful to me.

their web site is www.use1.com

"Jens Kurt Heycke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone know where one can get replacement bolts for U.S.E. seatposts? The buttery little heads on
> mine have gone from hex to completely round.
>
> -j

oops didn't realise what country your in, you better look at the site to find the correct
international email address...

"Jens Kurt Heycke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone know where one can get replacement bolts for U.S.E. seatposts? The buttery little heads on
> mine have gone from hex to completely round.
>
> -j

jens-<< Anyone know where one can get replacement bolts for U.S.E. seatposts? The buttery little
heads on mine have gone from hex to completely round. >><BR><BR>

A bike shop that sells USE seatposts??

If nothing locally, call us, we have some. The teeny/thin ones in the upper clamp??

Yup. Those little teeny ones. I got a prompt email response from the importer [email protected] who
says that they'll send me some.

thanks, Jens