Replacement chainrings

Paulus

Guest
I am in need of a replacement middle chainring for my XT FC-M751 crank arm.
Apparently the spare's are not suited to the FC-M751 crank arm for some
curious reason! Anyone else had this problem, and if so, what 32T chainring
will fit (sort of filing down the ends of the FC-M580 chainring that
suppsoedly fits to my crank arm. Good one shimano! Grrrrr.

Paulus wrote:
> I am in need of a replacement middle chainring for my XT FC-M751 crank arm.
> Apparently the spare's are not suited to the FC-M751 crank arm for some
> curious reason! Anyone else had this problem, and if so, what 32T chainring
> will fit (sort of filing down the ends of the FC-M580 chainring that
> suppsoedly fits to my crank arm. Good one shimano! Grrrrr.

These rings are available...go see a competent bike shop armed with a
QBP or BTI catalog.

Cheers. That'll work better than Shimano's web site as it is **** unless i
want info on the bling bling stuff!