Replacement circa 1981 Campy cones

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jeff, Feb 14, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Old Campy Record hubs from 1981. Local shop tells me they cannot get cones for such an old hub.
    Anybody out there know where I can get some?

  2. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Old Campy Record hubs from 1981. Local shop tells me they cannot get cones for such an old hub.
    > Anybody out there know where I can get some?

    Any bike shop worth its salt should be able to get them from Euro-Asia Imports. No doubt some of the
    Campy vendors will tell you that they have them in stock.

    Jeff

  3. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Old Campy Record hubs from 1981. Local shop tells me they cannot get cones for such an old hub.
    > Anybody out there know where I can get some?

    Here, and pretty much any shop that services bicycles.

    There are bicycle parts which are rare and unusual. This is a particularly common and
    available item.