Replacement circa 1981 Campy cones

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Old Campy Record hubs from 1981. Local shop tells me they cannot get cones for such an old hub.
> Anybody out there know where I can get some?

Any bike shop worth its salt should be able to get them from Euro-Asia Imports. No doubt some of the
Campy vendors will tell you that they have them in stock.

Jeff

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Old Campy Record hubs from 1981. Local shop tells me they cannot get cones for such an old hub.
> Anybody out there know where I can get some?

Here, and pretty much any shop that services bicycles.

There are bicycle parts which are rare and unusual. This is a particularly common and
available item.