Replacement Clincher 615 ERD

I am looking for a clincher rim to use for a "laceover" for a pair of
sewup wheels. They would be replacing a GL330 and a Reflex rim and I
would need something ideally at 615 ERD. Anyone know of anything
current in this size. Damon's list doesn't have many current models in
that range.

[email protected] wrote:
> I am looking for a clincher rim to use for a "laceover" for a pair of
> sewup wheels. They would be replacing a GL330 and a Reflex rim and I
> would need something ideally at 615 ERD. Anyone know of anything
> current in this size. Damon's list doesn't have many current models in
> that range.

The functionality doesn't seem to be working at the moment, but the qbp
catalog search at aebike.com (and numerous other bike shop web sites)
lets you search for rims with ERD within a range.

The closest thing that comes to mind is the Sun CR-18 at 611 ERD.

--
I do not accept unsolicited commercial e-mail. Remove NO_UCE for
legitimate replies.

[email protected] wrote:
> I am looking for a clincher rim to use for a "laceover" for a pair of
> sewup wheels. They would be replacing a GL330 and a Reflex rim and I
> would need something ideally at 615 ERD. Anyone know of anything
> current in this size. Damon's list doesn't have many current models in
> that range.

you may need to consider going from a 3x spoke pattern to 4x to
re-utilize those spokes. most clincher rims have a deeper cross section
than your sew-ups, so have a lower erd.