Replacement Derailler Hager Needed for My GT Road Bike. Where?

Me

Guest
Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?

I think the GTs road hangers are fairly standard...

Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant order any.

I live in Virginia but wouldn't mind ordering from a shop or such in the US or in the UK.

Please drop me a line if you know of where I might be able to get one from,

thanks

[email protected]

just take out the NOSPAM

==

Me wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?
>
> I think the GTs road hangers are fairly standard...
>
> Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant
> order any.

I don't know about one for the GT, specifically, but SJS have a few for various bikes. Perhaps one
might suit your bike and it's worth further enquiry (email SJS)? See:
www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm - gear spares

~PB