Replacement Derailler Hager Needed for My GT Road Bike. Where?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Me, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?

    I think the GTs road hangers are fairly standard...

    Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant order any.

    I live in Virginia but wouldn't mind ordering from a shop or such in the US or in the UK.

    Please drop me a line if you know of where I might be able to get one from,

    thanks

    [email protected]

    just take out the NOSPAM

    ==
    Replacement Derailler Hager Needed for My GT Road Bike. Where?

    Tags:

  2. Glhudson1

    Glhudson1 Guest

    i have a brand new der hanger for a zr1000, i think it will fit. selling for
    17.00 shipped. let me know.

    gary

  3. moshow

    moshow New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2003
    Hey, I really need a hanger for my zr1000, i live in Canada, do you still have it? I need one desperately

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    moshow <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Glhudson1 wrote:
    > > i have a brand new der hanger for a zr1000, i think it will fit. selling for
    > > 17.00 shipped. let me know. gary
    >

    > Hey, I really need a hanger for my zr1000, i live in Canada, do you still have it? I need one
    > desperately

    ObRacing: David Millar wasn't using his front derailleur hanger a few days ago. Maybe he'll make a
    deal with you?