Replacement Derailler Hager Needed for My GT Road Bike. Where?

Status

Me

Guest
Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?

I think the GTs road hangers are fairly standard...

Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant order any.

I live in Virginia but wouldn't mind ordering from a shop or such in the US or in the UK.

Please drop me a line if you know of where I might be able to get one from,

thanks

[email protected]

just take out the NOSPAM

==
Replacement Derailler Hager Needed for My GT Road Bike. Where?

i have a brand new der hanger for a zr1000, i think it will fit. selling for
17.00 shipped. let me know.

gary

Originally posted by Glhudson1
i have a brand new der hanger for a zr1000, i think it will fit. selling for
17.00 shipped. let me know.

gary

Hey, I really need a hanger for my zr1000, i live in Canada, do you still have it? I need one desperately

In article <[email protected]>,
moshow <[email protected]> wrote:

> Glhudson1 wrote:
> > i have a brand new der hanger for a zr1000, i think it will fit. selling for
> > 17.00 shipped. let me know. gary
>

> Hey, I really need a hanger for my zr1000, i live in Canada, do you still have it? I need one
> desperately

ObRacing: David Millar wasn't using his front derailleur hanger a few days ago. Maybe he'll make a
deal with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.