Replacement disk pads

st3ve

Feb 22, 2004
Where can I get replacement front disk pads for a 2001-ish spec., Carrera Banshee. The brake housing is labelled as "Drag Free DC600"?

Any ideas of what equivalents are suitable, and where to obtain them?

All ideas appreciated.

st3ve said:
Where can I get replacement front disk pads for a 2001-ish spec., Carrera Banshee. The brake housing is labelled as "Drag Free DC600"?

Any ideas of what equivalents are suitable, and where to obtain them?

All ideas appreciated.
I have seen your message for these pads, i am looking for the same, Any luck?

This can be a problem with "no-name" disc brakes, nobody knows where to get replacement bits! If you have had no luck, try contacting the bicycle manufacturer, or it's importer to see if they have any ideas. If they (the importer) doesn't know where to get replacement pads, or who does them, and you have exhausted all other means of finding out, make a point on something along the lines of it being not very good supplying a product that has no replacement parts. It may get you somewhere, it may not, but there would be nothing to lose if you can't get a replacement pad, as then you'd be looking at a new system/caliper.

Hope that helps.
Aaron

all i can say is...GET NEW DISC....the new ones these days are GREAT and they work well to...so yeah just dont bother with thos **** new ones

~Scott