Replacement elastomers for fork

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Rorschandt, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    I finally disassembled my Answer Pro front fork, and the elastomers look pretty mushed. Where do I
    get replacements, and does it matter that it is a 20" fork?

    TIA rorschandt

    --
    May all beings be happy. May they be joyous and live in safety. All living beings, whether weak or
    strong, in high or middle or low realms of existence, small or great, visible or invisible, near or

    Tags:

  2. Bill G

    Bill G Guest

    rorschandt, Quality Bike Products at the Harris Cyclery site lists elastomer kits for suspension
    seat posts. Wonder if they would work? http://harriscyclery.net/site/page.cfm?PageID=49 Looks like
    most forks have gone to air or springs.Have you thought about replacing w/springs? Maybe Walmart.
    They were selling some bikes w/Ballistic forks. If you can't find any I *think* I have a baggie with
    some from when I had a Vivo and you can have them. bill g

    rorschandt wrote:

    > I finally disassembled my Answer Pro front fork, and the elastomers look pretty mushed. Where do I
    > get replacements, and does it matter that it is a 20" fork?
    >
    > TIA rorschandt
    >
    > --
    > May all beings be happy. May they be joyous and live in safety. All living beings, whether weak or
    > strong, in high or middle or low realms of existence, small or great, visible or invisible, near
    > or far, born or to be born, Let no one deceive another, nor despise any being in any state; Let
    > none by anger or hatred wish harm to another. Even as a mother at the risk of her life watches
    > over and protects her only child, so with a boundless mind should one cherish all living things,

    --
    "There are three truths: the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the
    truth."