Replacement for RockShox Coupe Deluxe w/ Remote Adjust?

csb

Guest
I own a '99 Joshua F4 that has served me well over the years.
However, my rear shock is due for a (second) overhaul.

I really like the remote adjust feature of the RockShox Coupe Deluxe,
but finding replacement parts (or the whole shock for that matter) is
getting tough.

It has been over four years since the last rebuild, and I'm sure
there must be a better option out there today.

Does anyone have recommendations on an alternative shock? Or, does
anyone know where I can pick up a new/refurbed unit? My google-fu
hasn't yielded any results.

Any advice would be appreciated.

csb001/AT/gmail/DOT/com

"csb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I own a '99 Joshua F4 that has served me well over the years.
> However, my rear shock is due for a (second) overhaul.
>
> I really like the remote adjust feature of the RockShox Coupe Deluxe,
> but finding replacement parts (or the whole shock for that matter) is
> getting tough.
>
> It has been over four years since the last rebuild, and I'm sure
> there must be a better option out there today.
>
> Does anyone have recommendations on an alternative shock? Or, does
> anyone know where I can pick up a new/refurbed unit? My google-fu
> hasn't yielded any results.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated.

http://www.risseracing.com/garyfish.shtml

Call them a call.