Replacement interval for road tubeless

Mileage - no.
It depends too much on road conditions, rider style, weight and strength.
There’s hardly even a useful consensus on tolerable degree of wear.
Some tires have two dimples molded into the wear surface. When these go, the manufacturer think it’s time to replace. A rider may choose to honor or disregard at own discretion.
Tires w/o wear indicators, you simply have to judge by the width of the flat stripe worn down the middle how much life there’s left.
About the only thing where you can expect agreement is that if you get the threads of the casing showing, you’ve left it too long.

Reactions: John Cameron
I would recommend every 4 months.
If you make a chart and just add sealant every 3x per year you should be okay.
And it will still be cheaper than replacing tubes, less weight than tubes and less flats on the trail.

Hey there,

Interesting question! From my experience, it's not so much about the miles but rather the condition of the tire. For tubeless tires, I'd recommend a regular inspection for any signs of wear or damage. Once the tread starts to wear down significantly or you notice small cuts or punctures, it might be time for a replacement.

I've found that, on average, tubeless tires can last around 3,000 to 5,000 miles, but this can vary depending on factors like road conditions and tire maintenance. Remember, it's crucial to maintain the right tire pressure and ensure proper installation to maximize their lifespan.

To stay competitive, I'm always looking for ways to optimize my cycling performance, and choosing the right tires is definitely part of that equation. Keep an eye on your tires' condition, and you'll be well-prepared to tackle those road races! ‍♀️