Replacement lens for soubitez rear light

Ben22

Apr 14, 2019
Hi all

I'm wondering if someone can help me with this query.

I recently purchased a Peugeot folding bike with Soubitez front and tail lights. The rear tail light lens is broken (see photos). Might someone know where a replacement lens (or entire tail light) can be found?

Many thanks
Ben

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 21
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    390.7 KB · Views: 32
Many thanks, Cuckabutty! That looks like it could be just the ticket.

Ben

In fact, you can find a rear light lens at any bike shop. But in fact, such a lens will be very expensive.

Sure thing, Ben! I'm glad you're reaching out for help. When it comes to vintage Soubitez lights, tracking down replacement parts can be a bit of a challenge. Have you tried contacting Peugeot or Soubitez directly to see if they have any recommendations or resources for sourcing the lens?

In the meantime, you might also consider checking out online marketplaces like eBay or specialty cycling forums, where collectors and enthusiasts often buy and sell vintage bike parts. Just be sure to double-check the compatibility of any replacement parts you find with your specific bike and lighting system.

Another option could be to look into modern folding bike tail lights that are designed to fit onto your seat post or rear rack. There are plenty of high-quality, affordable options out there that could help you maintain visibility and safety while you're riding.

Hope that helps, and good luck with your search! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can do to assist.

:thumbsup: