Replacement Rear Derailler hanger needed for GT road bike

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Me, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?

    I think the GTs road hangers are fairly standard...

    Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant order any.

    I live in Virginia but wouldn't mind ordering from a shop or such in the US or in the UK.

    Please drop me a line if you know of where I might be able to get one from,

    thanks

    [email protected]

    just take out the NOSPAM

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?
    >
    > I think the GTs road hangers are fairly standard...
    >
    > Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant
    > order any.
    >
    > I live in Virginia but wouldn't mind ordering from a shop or such in the
    US
    > or in the UK.
    >
    > Please drop me a line if you know of where I might be able to get one
    from,

    Is your end on this page? http://www.yellowjersey.org/enz.html

  3. Gregr

    Gregr Guest

    On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:32:24 -0000, "Me" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?

    dont know if the GT MTB hangrs are the same but try:

    http://www.betd.co.uk

  4. Ed J .

    Ed J . Guest

    On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:32:24 -0000, "Me" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?
    >
    >Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant order any.

    My LBS has a whole bag of GT mtb hangers they just got from Pacific, so they ARE available. I'd say
    try again or try a different shop.

    -Ed