Replacement Rear Derailler hanger needed for GT road bike

Me

Guest
Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?

I think the GTs road hangers are fairly standard...

Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant order any.

I live in Virginia but wouldn't mind ordering from a shop or such in the US or in the UK.

Please drop me a line if you know of where I might be able to get one from,

thanks

[email protected]

just take out the NOSPAM

Is your end on this page? http://www.yellowjersey.org/enz.html

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:32:24 -0000, "Me" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?
>
>Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant order any.

My LBS has a whole bag of GT mtb hangers they just got from Pacific, so they ARE available. I'd say
try again or try a different shop.

-Ed