Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Replacement shifter for Shimano Deore XT 8-Speed

Started by commet · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,060 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 May 2012
Last activity
3 May 2012
Original author
commet
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,060
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi I am wondering what other inexpensive shifters might be compatible?

    I found on Amazon.com:
    Shimano SL-M410 Alivio 8-Speed Shift Lever Set

    Would this work?I have to find something which will work with the combined brake levers or replace those also.

    Thank You,
    JS

  2. yep, that'll work.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.