Reply from Ch 4 (cycling coverage)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jan, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Dear Jan, thanks for your comments. Unfortunately I can't see any more dedicated cylcing coming up
    in the near future, but glad to hear you enjoyed the Tour de Langkawi and will pass through your
    suggestion for more! Regards, L Brooks Information Officer

    Its quite pleasing to see that somebody actually read my email !! Anyone else get a reply to
    their email?

    Jan

    ---

  2. Panda

    Panda Guest

    nope....

    panda

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Dear Jan, thanks for your comments. Unfortunately I can't see any more dedicated cylcing coming up
    > in the near future, but glad to hear you
    enjoyed
    > the Tour de Langkawi and will pass through your suggestion for more! Regards, L Brooks
    > Information Officer
    >

    > Its quite pleasing to see that somebody actually read my email !! Anyone else get a reply to
    > their email?
    >
    > Jan
    >

    > ---

  3. I got one the same. Whilst it's good they read & responded, it would be better if more cycling was
    on the box!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    > I got one the same. Whilst it's good they read & responded, it would be better if more cycling was
    > on the box!

    Agreed of course.

    We all have to keep letting them know how good their TV coverage is ...when they actually show
    any cycling!!

    Jan

    ---