    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "SwStudio" <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups: rec.running
    Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:36 PM

    > I'm more worried about my ½ marathon this weekend! It's got a truly horribly placed hill about
    > half a mile from the end that is significant in size. :(
    >
    > cheers,
    > --
    > David (in Hamilton, ON) www.allfalldown.org

    I didn't want to reply on the same thread this was on, so I started a new one.

    Oh cool David. I am glad to see that you still use the ½ instead of 1/2.

    BTW Is the e-mail address you use still valid?

    Someone in our city wants input on our favorite local races. The worst part is, my favorite local
    race is not held anymore. It was the one that started on the roads and then ended up running
    through trails.

    If he can't get enough replies, he might not continue to write up stories, in one of the local
    papers, about them. ugh.

    Later... Roger

    Tags:

  2. SwStudio

    SwStudio Guest

    "Roger 2k" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > From: "SwStudio" <[email protected]>
    > > I'm more worried about my ½ marathon this weekend! It's got a truly horribly placed hill about
    > > half a mile from the end that is significant in size. :(
    >
    > I didn't want to reply on the same thread this was on, so I started a new one.

    Yes, the header was a tad vulgar... haha.

    > Oh cool David. I am glad to see that you still use the ½ instead of 1/2.

    alt commands are useful to know. ;)

    > BTW Is the e-mail address you use still valid?

    I check it from time to time to clear the 65465346534 pieces of spam. A better way to contact me is:

    that's_interesting @ hotmail dot com

    > Someone in our city wants input on our favorite local races. The worst
    part
    > is, my favorite local race is not held anymore. It was the one that
    started
    > on the roads and then ended up running through trails.
    >
    > If he can't get enough replies, he might not continue to write up stories, in one of the local
    > papers, about them. ugh.

    I am trying my hand at race directing this summer. I'm tentatively doing a series of 3 races, with
    modest prize money and everything. It's going to be interesting!

    cheers,
    --
    David (in Hamilton, ON) www.allfalldown.org

  3. SwStudio

    SwStudio Guest

    "Roger 2k" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > I'm more worried about my ½ marathon this weekend! It's got a truly horribly placed hill about
    > > half a mile from the end that is significant in size. :(
    > >
    > > cheers,
    > > --
    > > David (in Hamilton, ON) www.allfalldown.org
    >

    > I didn't want to reply on the same thread this was on, so I started a new one.
    >
    > Oh cool David. I am glad to see that you still use the ½ instead of 1/2.
    >
    > BTW Is the e-mail address you use still valid?
    >
    > Someone in our city wants input on our favorite local races. The worst
    part
    > is, my favorite local race is not held anymore. It was the one that
    started
    > on the roads and then ended up running through trails.
    >
    > If he can't get enough replies, he might not continue to write up stories, in one of the local
    > papers, about them. ugh.
    >
    > Later... Roger

    (I made a mistake in the other reply I made to you (in this thread)... in the email I gave to you I
    accidently added an apostrophe to the word "that's", when I know hotmail desn't allow them.... so
    yeah, ignore the apostrophe and it's a valid emaill address..

    cheers,
    --
    David (in Hamilton, ON) www.allfalldown.org