Report Illegal Supplements Here

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Thorson, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Tags:

  2. What do you at buyon online consider unlawful?

    Mark Thorson wrote:

    > If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful
    > supplements, you can file a complaint with the FDA here:
    >
    > http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    >
    > Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.

  3. Rod

    Rod Guest

  4. mdd

    mdd Guest

  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Report Illegal Supplements Here
    >From: "Rod" [email protected]
    >Date: 2/6/2004 6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >Mark,
    >
    >You are a dope.
    >
    >Cheers, Rod.
    >"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful
    >> supplements, you can file a complaint with the FDA here:
    >>
    >> http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    >>
    >> Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.

    To see who chases down supplements. lies and has to make retractions, plus
    being a lackey for Barrett. see here:

    http://www.celltech.com/resources/info_central/response.asp

    Jan

  6. Michele

    Michele Guest

    "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful
    > > supplements, you can file a complaint with the FDA here:
    > >
    > > http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    > >
    > > Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.
    > >

    > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of them ?

    Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional
    health care, big industry, etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?

    I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot
    beat out of them" -- well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

  7. mdd

    mdd Guest

    "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful
    > > > supplements, you can file a complaint with the FDA here:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    > > >
    > > > Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.
    > > >

    > > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of

    them ?

    > Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional
    > health care, big industry, etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    >
    > I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot
    > beat out of them" -- well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

    Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

  8. Jojo

    Jojo Guest

    On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:08:28 -0600, mdd wrote:

    > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> > "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]

    >> > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of

    > them ?
    >>
    >> Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional
    >> health care, big industry, etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    >>
    >> I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot
    >> beat out of them" -- well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

    > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

    I don't know mdd, do you think they know in China? If so, what relevence
    does it have to any mental disorder you might have?

  9. mdd

    mdd Guest

    "Jojo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:08:28 -0600, mdd wrote:
    >

    > > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > them ?
    > >>
    > >> Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional
    > >> health care, big industry, etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    > >>
    > >> I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot
    > >> beat out of them" -- well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

    > > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

    > I don't know mdd, do you think they know in China? If so, what relevence
    > does it have to any mental disorder you might have?

    Ahh, jojo, another troll.

  10. Jojo

    Jojo Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 09:17:57 -0600, mdd wrote:

    > "Jojo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    >> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:08:28 -0600, mdd wrote:
    >>
    >> > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]
    >> > news:<[email protected]>...

    >> > them ?

    >> > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

    >> I don't know mdd, do you think they know in China? If so, what relevence
    >> does it have to any mental disorder you might have?

    > Ahh, jojo, another troll.

    Hey, just playing your game.

  11. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Report Illegal Supplements Here
    > >From: "Rod" [email protected]
    > >Date: 2/6/2004 6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >Mark,
    > >
    > >You are a dope.
    > >
    > >Cheers, Rod.
    > >"Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]
    > >> If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful
    > >> supplements, you can file a complaint with the FDA here:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    > >>
    > >> Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.

    > To see who chases down supplements. lies and has to make retractions, plus
    > being a lackey for Barrett. see here:
    >
    > http://www.celltech.com/resources/info_central/response.asp

    Jan, what positive feelings have you contirubuted by this post?

    none.

  12. Michele

    Michele Guest

    "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]

    > > > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of

    > them ?
    > >
    > > Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional
    > > health care, big industry, etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    > >
    > > I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot
    > > beat out of them" -- well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

    > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

    I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous
    your reference to people reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm
    sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of your other
    posts.

  13. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    >> news:<[email protected]>...

    >> them ?
    >> >
    >> > Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional
    >> > health care, big industry, etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    >> >
    >> > I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot
    >> > beat out of them" -- well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

    >> Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

    >I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous
    >your reference to people reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm
    >sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of your other
    >posts.

    A while back, I mentioned that mdd and his ilk base their arguments on
    assumptions, that when closely examined, come apart like a kleenex at a snot
    party.

    Mdd is just fixating on the word "snot" as it is one of the few words, related
    in some fashion to health, that he recognizes.

  14. mdd

    mdd Guest

    "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > them ?
    > > >
    > > > Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional
    > > > health care, big industry, etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    > > >
    > > > I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot
    > > > beat out of them" -- well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

    > > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

    > I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous
    > your reference to people reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm
    > sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of your other
    > posts.

    Ah, well if you prefer, tattletale tattletale. Will that satisfy your
    childish need to tell on someone?
    I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any bay
    guys who happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop.
    If the people whose job it is to catch the bad guys cannot do the job, then
    we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to play at it.

  15. mdd

    mdd Guest

    "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]
    > >> news:<[email protected]>...

    of
    > >> them ?

    snot
    > >> Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

    > >I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous
    > >your reference to people reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm
    > >sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of your other
    > >posts.
    > >

    > A while back, I mentioned that mdd and his ilk base their arguments on
    > assumptions, that when closely examined, come apart like a kleenex at a

    snot
    > party.
    >
    > Mdd is just fixating on the word "snot" as it is one of the few words,

    related
    > in some fashion to health, that he recognizes.

    Careful observation shows that you, ilsa, have "focused" on the common term
    for mucus. How IS you mining going?

  16. Happy Dog

    Happy Dog Guest

    "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

    > I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any

    bay
    > guys who happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop.
    > If the people whose job it is to catch the bad guys cannot do the job,

    then
    > we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to play at

    it.

    Much of law enforcement, and most drug law enforcement, makes use of
    informants. Perhaps you're unaware of this fact. You sure write a lot like
    tools, BTW.

    le moo

  17. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >
    >> I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any

    >bay
    >> guys who happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop.
    >> If the people whose job it is to catch the bad guys cannot do the job,

    >then
    >> we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to play at

    >it.
    >
    >Much of law enforcement, and most drug law enforcement, makes use of
    >informants. Perhaps you're unaware of this fact. You sure write a lot like
    >tools, BTW.
    >
    >le moo

    He types one-handed, if you know what I mean!

  18. "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > A while back, I mentioned that mdd and his ilk base their arguments on
    > assumptions, that when closely examined, come apart like a kleenex at a

    snot
    > party.

    I was eating lunch.....

    ..

  19. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >
    >> A while back, I mentioned that mdd and his ilk base their arguments on
    >> assumptions, that when closely examined, come apart like a kleenex at a

    >snot
    >> party.

    >I was eating lunch.....

    Hey, don't give Tools et al any ideas...