Report Illegal Supplements Here

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> news:<[email protected]>...

> them ?

> > > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

> > I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous
> > your reference to people reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm
> > sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of your other
> > posts.

> Ah, well if you prefer, tattletale tattletale. Will that satisfy your
> childish need to tell on someone?

I am not surprised to see you think it's "childish" to report
potentially harmful things to be looked into further. Pedophiles,
folks cooking up methamphetamine, & spouse beaters no doubt would
enjoy living next door to you.

> I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any bay
> guys who happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop.
> If the people whose job it is to catch the bad guys cannot do the job, then
> we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to play at it.

You seem to confuse reporting criminals with investigating &
prosecuting them. I hope you feel the same way if & when people
stand idly by while the "bad guys" target you -- but more likely
you'll lament why nobody bothered to get involved. Just remember that
they thought like you.

"Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > news:<[email protected]>...

out of
> > them ?

snot

> > > I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous
> > > your reference to people reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm
> > > sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of your other
> > > posts.

> > Ah, well if you prefer, tattletale tattletale. Will that satisfy your
> > childish need to tell on someone?

> I am not surprised to see you think it's "childish" to report
> potentially harmful things to be looked into further. Pedophiles,
> folks cooking up methamphetamine, & spouse beaters no doubt would
> enjoy living next door to you.
>
> > I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any

bay
> > guys who happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing

cop.
> > If the people whose job it is to catch the bad guys cannot do the job,

then
> > we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to play at

it.

> You seem to confuse reporting criminals with investigating &
> prosecuting them. I hope you feel the same way if & when people
> stand idly by while the "bad guys" target you -- but more likely
> you'll lament why nobody bothered to get involved. Just remember that
> they thought like you.

Ahem! I said I pay taxes.

Mark Thorson wrote...

> If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful
> supplements, you can file a complaint with the FDA here:
>
> http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
>
> Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.

Mr. Burroughs said it perfectly as usual, in "A Thanksgiving Prayer": "...Thanks for
prohibition, and the war against drugs. Thanks for a country where nobody is allowed to mind his
own business. Thanks for a nation of finks."

Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of repression, and making them is the
act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits him, likes a stool pigeon.

Thank *you*, Mr. Thorson, for playing the policeman. Thank you for doing a regulatory agency's
dirty work for it. Thank you for being one more in a dreary parade of do-gooder snitches and doing
your part to bring the police state down upon us all.

"I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames"
--some dead drunkard

Sparrow 13

Sparrow 13 wrote:

> Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of repression, and making them is the
> act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits him, likes a stool pigeon.

There was nothing anonymous about my report.

You just can't open your mouth without a lie
coming out, huh?

on Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:13:24 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote...

> Sparrow 13 wrote:
>
> > Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of repression, and making them is the
> > act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits him, likes a stool pigeon.

> There was nothing anonymous about my report.
> You just can't open your mouth without a lie
> coming out, huh?

Well, if there was nothing anonymous about your report, then I must stand corrected. . My
mistake, sorry 'bout that and so forth. I admit that I'm often mistaken about things.

You're still a snitch, though.

el deluxo

"Sparrow 13" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> on Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:13:24 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote...
>
> > Sparrow 13 wrote:
> >
> > > Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of

repression, and making them is the
> > > act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who

exploits him, likes a stool pigeon.

> > There was nothing anonymous about my report.
> > You just can't open your mouth without a lie
> > coming out, huh?
> >

> Well, if there was nothing anonymous about your report, then I must

stand corrected. . My
> mistake, sorry 'bout that and so forth. I admit that I'm often mistaken

about things.

> You're still a snitch, though.

If you dislike snitches, you will just despise Jan Drew and Debbee. They go
whining to ISPs, email providers, employers, and just about anyone who will
listen to their whining.

>Subject: Re: Report Illegal Supplements Here
>From: Sparrow 13 [email protected]
>Date: 2/12/2004 11:56 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>on Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:13:24 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote...
>
>> Sparrow 13 wrote:
>>
>> > Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of

>repression, and making them is the
>> > act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits

>him, likes a stool pigeon.
>>
>> There was nothing anonymous about my report.
>> You just can't open your mouth without a lie
>> coming out, huh?
>>

> Well, if there was nothing anonymous about your report, then I must stand
>corrected. . My
>mistake, sorry 'bout that and so forth. I admit that I'm often mistaken
>about things.
>
>You're still a snitch, though.
>

>el deluxo

Mark Thorson is a lackey for Barrett. He post here to try and make Barrett's
lies the truth.

He is a known liar that has to make retractions.

Jan

Jan the Hater wrote:

> Mark Thorson is a lackey for Barrett. He post here to try and make Barrett's
> lies the truth.
>
> He is a known liar that has to make retractions.
>
> Jan

A charge you've never been able to back up.
You have never posted EVEN ONE example of a lie to
back up your accusation.

You accuse anyone of lying, just for disagreeing with you.
Here's some examples of statements from you accusing
people of lying, just because they disagreed with you:

Joel is a liar, and a bad one at that.

An example of MORE LIES from Joel.

He is a despicable REPEATED LIAR.

We see DC that you join him with more LIES.

Do some research instead of listening to LYING
organized medicine and dentistry.

Mr. LYING organized medicine member.

Organized medicine and dentistry LIES EXPOSED!

DEBUNKERS LIES EXPOSED!!!!

It is ,@, Aloha Rich A known liar, stalker, woman hater,
whose profession is to lead nudie hikes and watch others
do what comes naturally.

This must have been from Troll, lackey for Barrett, Ted
Nidiffer, who doesn't want to see reailty, and covers for
liar Peter B.

First off this comes from a man who has been proven to
be a liar, on this ng.

Thanks for confiming once again what a LIAR you are.

Now Mr. LIAR, prove that statement and post where
I said anything about coffee enemas.

You are a liar Joel Eichen.

Now, that I have seen Tony's post, I took you out of
my filter Joel. You are one huge liar with a huge problem..

Richard H Jacobson (who is a known liar and badgerer
is cyberstalking AGAIN.

NO YOU are a LIAR!

Liar, liar. liar.

Aribert Deckers has been telling lies over on smd.

Oh can it Rich! YOU and MARK keep bring it up,
bcause you both are KNOWN AND PROVEN liars,
and this is YOUR get even with Jan plan that obsesses
you both.

The truth is that trouble maker Andrew Kingoff who
is also a waste, KNOWN LIAR and despicable person
who deconstructs others, is THE REASON for all of this,
just as he has been previously.

Mark Probert you are a REPEATED LIAR.

I mean JUST what I said. Mark is a liar.

Mark Probert is a liar, is a liar, is a liar

Rich is just baiting again, he is such a miserable
human being and desperately lonely.

What a LIAR!!!!!!!

YOU are weird as well as a repeated LIAR!!!!!

Boy you are a real LIAR Tony.

Nana Weedkilller is Ted Nidiffer, lackey for
Barrett and a liar.

What you missed was a bunch a lies.

Typical from Peter B. who is a known and
proven liar.

He is a liar, just like you.

Peter PLAINLY LIED and he knows it,
as well as several other posters.

The tread was about Ben Kolb, if anyone
wants to look it up, you can see what I
ACTUALLY said, and what Peter siad,
which were LIES.

What a TOTAL LIAR!!!

WRONG! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

Sparrow 13 wrote:

> Well, if there was nothing anonymous about your report, then I must stand corrected. . My
> mistake, sorry 'bout that and so forth. I admit that I'm often mistaken about things.

So far, it appears you're always wrong.

> You're still a snitch, though.

Heh. If the FDA acts on the two reports I filed,
I may have saved lives. The supplements I reported
were not only worthless, they could be dangerous.

Of course, you seem not to care if people are
harmed or killed by supplements. That's an
important difference between you and me.
I don't think people should die needlessly.