Report Illegal Supplements Here

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Thorson, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Tags:

  2. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    What do you at buyon online consider unlawful?

    Mark Thorson wrote:

    > If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
    > complaint with the FDA here:
    >
    > http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    >
    > Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.

  3. Rod

    Rod Guest

  4. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Report Illegal Supplements Here
    >From: "Rod" [email protected]
    >Date: 2/6/2004 6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >Mark,
    >
    >You are a dope.
    >
    >Cheers, Rod. "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
    >> complaint with the FDA here:
    >>
    >> http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    >>
    >> Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.

    To see who chases down supplements. lies and has to make retractions, plus being a lackey for
    Barrett. see here:

    http://www.celltech.com/resources/info_central/response.asp

    Jan

  6. Michele

    Michele Guest

    "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
    > > complaint with the FDA here:
    > >
    > > http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    > >
    > > Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.
    > >

    > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of them ?

    Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry, etc.
    "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?

    I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" -- well
    maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

  7. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
    > > > complaint with the FDA here:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    > > >
    > > > Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.
    > > >

    > > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of
    them ?

    > Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry, etc.
    > "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    >
    > I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" -- well
    > maybe that'll be in the sequel.......
    Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

  8. Jojo

    Jojo Guest

    On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:08:28 -0600, mdd wrote:

    > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    >> > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of
    > them ?
    >>
    >> Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry, etc.
    >> "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    >>
    >> I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" -- well
    >> maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

    > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

    I don't know mdd, do you think they know in China? If so, what relevence does it have to any mental
    disorder you might have?

  9. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    "Jojo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:08:28 -0600, mdd wrote:
    >

    > > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > them ?
    > >>
    > >> Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry,
    > >> etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    > >>
    > >> I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" --
    > >> well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......
    >
    > > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?
    >
    > I don't know mdd, do you think they know in China? If so, what relevence does it have to any
    > mental disorder you might have?

    Ahh, jojo, another troll.

  10. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: Report Illegal Supplements Here From: "Rod" [email protected] Date: 2/6/2004
    > >6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    > >
    > >Mark,
    > >
    > >You are a dope.
    > >
    > >Cheers, Rod. "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
    > >> complaint with the FDA here:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    > >>
    > >> Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.
    >
    > To see who chases down supplements. lies and has to make retractions, plus being a lackey for
    > Barrett. see here:
    >
    > http://www.celltech.com/resources/info_central/response.asp

    Jan, what positive feelings have you contirubuted by this post?

    none.

  11. Michele

    Michele Guest

    "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of
    > them ?
    > >
    > > Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry, etc.
    > > "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    > >
    > > I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" -- well
    > > maybe that'll be in the sequel.......
    > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

    I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous your reference to people
    reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of
    your other posts.

  12. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > them ?
    > > >
    > > > Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry,
    > > > etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
    > > >
    > > > I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" --
    > > > well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......
    > > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?
    >
    > I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous your reference to people
    > reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of
    > your other posts.
    Ah, well if you prefer, tattletale tattletale. Will that satisfy your childish need to tell on
    someone? I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any bay guys who
    happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop. If the people whose job it is to
    catch the bad guys cannot do the job, then we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-
    dongs to play at it.

  13. Happy Dog

    Happy Dog Guest

    "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

    > I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any
    bay
    > guys who happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop. If the people whose job
    > it is to catch the bad guys cannot do the job,
    then
    > we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to play at
    it.

    Much of law enforcement, and most drug law enforcement, makes use of informants. Perhaps you're
    unaware of this fact. You sure write a lot like tools, BTW.

    le moo

  14. Michele

    Michele Guest

    "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > them ?

    > > > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?
    > >
    > > I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous your reference to people
    > > reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many
    > > of your other posts.
    > Ah, well if you prefer, tattletale tattletale. Will that satisfy your childish need to tell on
    > someone?

    I am not surprised to see you think it's "childish" to report potentially harmful things to be
    looked into further. Pedophiles, folks cooking up methamphetamine, & spouse beaters no doubt would
    enjoy living next door to you.

    > I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any bay guys who happen to be
    > around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop. If the people whose job it is to catch the
    > bad guys cannot do the job, then we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to
    > play at it.

    You seem to confuse reporting criminals with investigating & prosecuting them. I hope you feel the
    same way if & when people stand idly by while the "bad guys" target you -- but more likely you'll
    lament why nobody bothered to get involved. Just remember that they thought like you.

  15. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > them ?

    > > > I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous your reference to people
    > > > reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about
    > > > many of your other posts.
    > > Ah, well if you prefer, tattletale tattletale. Will that satisfy your childish need to tell on
    > > someone?
    >
    > I am not surprised to see you think it's "childish" to report potentially harmful things to be
    > looked into further. Pedophiles, folks cooking up methamphetamine, & spouse beaters no doubt would
    > enjoy living next door to you.
    >
    > > I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any
    bay
    > > guys who happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing
    cop.
    > > If the people whose job it is to catch the bad guys cannot do the job,
    then
    > > we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to play at
    it.

    > You seem to confuse reporting criminals with investigating & prosecuting them. I hope you feel the
    > same way if & when people stand idly by while the "bad guys" target you -- but more likely you'll
    > lament why nobody bothered to get involved. Just remember that they thought like you.
    Ahem! I said I pay taxes.

  16. Sparrow 13

    Sparrow 13 Guest

    Mark Thorson wrote...

    > If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
    > complaint with the FDA here:
    >
    > http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
    >
    > Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.

    Mr. Burroughs said it perfectly as usual, in "A Thanksgiving Prayer": "...Thanks for prohibition,
    and the war against drugs. Thanks for a country where nobody is allowed to mind his own
    business. Thanks for a nation of finks."

    Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of repression, and making them is the
    act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits him, likes a stool pigeon.

    Thank *you*, Mr. Thorson, for playing the policeman. Thank you for doing a regulatory agency's
    dirty work for it. Thank you for being one more in a dreary parade of do-gooder snitches and doing
    your part to bring the police state down upon us all.

    "I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames"

    -- some dead drunkard

    Sparrow 13

  17. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Sparrow 13 wrote:

    > Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of repression, and making them is
    > the act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits him, likes a stool
    > pigeon.

    There was nothing anonymous about my report.

    You just can't open your mouth without a lie coming out, huh?

  18. Sparrow 13

    Sparrow 13 Guest

    on Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:13:24 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote...

    > Sparrow 13 wrote:
    >
    > > Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of repression, and making them is
    > > the act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits him, likes a stool
    > > pigeon.
    >
    > There was nothing anonymous about my report. You just can't open your mouth without a lie coming
    > out, huh?

    Well, if there was nothing anonymous about your report, then I must stand corrected. . My mistake,
    sorry 'bout that and so forth. I admit that I'm often mistaken about things.

    You're still a snitch, though.

    el deluxo

  19. "Sparrow 13" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > on Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:13:24 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote...
    >
    > > Sparrow 13 wrote:
    > >
    > > > Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of
    repression, and making them is the
    > > > act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who
    exploits him, likes a stool pigeon.

    > > There was nothing anonymous about my report. You just can't open your mouth without a lie coming
    > > out, huh?
    > >

    > Well, if there was nothing anonymous about your report, then I must
    stand corrected. . My
    > mistake, sorry 'bout that and so forth. I admit that I'm often mistaken
    about things.

    > You're still a snitch, though.

    If you dislike snitches, you will just despise Jan Drew and Debbee. They go whining to ISPs, email
    providers, employers, and just about anyone who will listen to their whining.