Report Illegal Supplements Here

>Subject: Re: Report Illegal Supplements Here
>From: "Rod" [email protected]
>Date: 2/6/2004 6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Mark,
>
>You are a dope.
>
>Cheers, Rod. "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
>> complaint with the FDA here:
>>
>> http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
>>
>> Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.

To see who chases down supplements. lies and has to make retractions, plus being a lackey for
Barrett. see here:

http://www.celltech.com/resources/info_central/response.asp

Jan

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
> > complaint with the FDA here:
> >
> > http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
> >
> > Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.
> >

> Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of them ?

Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry, etc.
"snitches" or "whistleblowers"?

I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" -- well
maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

"Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
> > > complaint with the FDA here:
> > >
> > > http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
> > >
> > > Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.
> > >

> > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of
them ?

> Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry, etc.
> "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
>
> I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" -- well
> maybe that'll be in the sequel.......
Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:08:28 -0600, mdd wrote:

> "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

>> > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of
> them ?
>>
>> Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry, etc.
>> "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
>>
>> I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" -- well
>> maybe that'll be in the sequel.......

> Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

I don't know mdd, do you think they know in China? If so, what relevence does it have to any mental
disorder you might have?

"Jojo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:08:28 -0600, mdd wrote:
>

> > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > them ?
> >>
> >> Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry,
> >> etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
> >>
> >> I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" --
> >> well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......
>
> > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?
>
> I don't know mdd, do you think they know in China? If so, what relevence does it have to any
> mental disorder you might have?

Ahh, jojo, another troll.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Report Illegal Supplements Here From: "Rod" [email protected] Date: 2/6/2004
> >6:00 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >
> >Mark,
> >
> >You are a dope.
> >
> >Cheers, Rod. "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
> >> complaint with the FDA here:
> >>
> >> http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
> >>
> >> Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.
>
> To see who chases down supplements. lies and has to make retractions, plus being a lackey for
> Barrett. see here:
>
> http://www.celltech.com/resources/info_central/response.asp

Jan, what positive feelings have you contirubuted by this post?

none.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Did you ever wonder why the snitches always get the snot beat out of
> them ?
> >
> > Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry, etc.
> > "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
> >
> > I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" -- well
> > maybe that'll be in the sequel.......
> Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?

I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous your reference to people
reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of
your other posts.

"Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > them ?
> > >
> > > Gee, mdd -- are the people who report wrongdoing in conventional health care, big industry,
> > > etc. "snitches" or "whistleblowers"?
> > >
> > > I suppose people like Erin Brockovich are just overdo to "get the snot beat out of them" --
> > > well maybe that'll be in the sequel.......
> > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?
>
> I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous your reference to people
> reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many of
> your other posts.
Ah, well if you prefer, tattletale tattletale. Will that satisfy your childish need to tell on
someone? I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any bay guys who
happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop. If the people whose job it is to
catch the bad guys cannot do the job, then we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-
dongs to play at it.

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:102dpmh5rtpa524@

> I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any
bay
> guys who happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop. If the people whose job
> it is to catch the bad guys cannot do the job,
then
> we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to play at
it.

Much of law enforcement, and most drug law enforcement, makes use of informants. Perhaps you're
unaware of this fact. You sure write a lot like tools, BTW.

le moo

"mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> news:<[email protected]>...

> them ?

> > > Gee Michele, why do you answer questions with questions?
> >
> > I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous your reference to people
> > reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about many
> > of your other posts.
> Ah, well if you prefer, tattletale tattletale. Will that satisfy your childish need to tell on
> someone?

I am not surprised to see you think it's "childish" to report potentially harmful things to be
looked into further. Pedophiles, folks cooking up methamphetamine, & spouse beaters no doubt would
enjoy living next door to you.

> I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any bay guys who happen to be
> around. I do not support or want idiots playing cop. If the people whose job it is to catch the
> bad guys cannot do the job, then we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to
> play at it.

You seem to confuse reporting criminals with investigating & prosecuting them. I hope you feel the
same way if & when people stand idly by while the "bad guys" target you -- but more likely you'll
lament why nobody bothered to get involved. Just remember that they thought like you.

"Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Michele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > them ?

> > > I'm hoping that by answering my question you'll see how ridiculous your reference to people
> > > reporting wrongdoing as "snitches" is. I'm sorry to see you don't. It explains a lot about
> > > many of your other posts.
> > Ah, well if you prefer, tattletale tattletale. Will that satisfy your childish need to tell on
> > someone?
>
> I am not surprised to see you think it's "childish" to report potentially harmful things to be
> looked into further. Pedophiles, folks cooking up methamphetamine, & spouse beaters no doubt would
> enjoy living next door to you.
>
> > I pay taxes to have people trained and responsible to find and catch any
bay
> > guys who happen to be around. I do not support or want idiots playing
cop.
> > If the people whose job it is to catch the bad guys cannot do the job,
then
> > we should hire new and better ones, not encourage ding-dongs to play at
it.

> You seem to confuse reporting criminals with investigating & prosecuting them. I hope you feel the
> same way if & when people stand idly by while the "bad guys" target you -- but more likely you'll
> lament why nobody bothered to get involved. Just remember that they thought like you.
Ahem! I said I pay taxes.

Mark Thorson wrote...

> If you see a U.S. web site that you think is selling unlawful supplements, you can file a
> complaint with the FDA here:
>
> http://www.fda.gov/oc/buyonline/buyonlineform.htm
>
> Hmmm . . . I think I'll do that right now.

Mr. Burroughs said it perfectly as usual, in "A Thanksgiving Prayer": "...Thanks for prohibition,
and the war against drugs. Thanks for a country where nobody is allowed to mind his own
business. Thanks for a nation of finks."

Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of repression, and making them is the
act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits him, likes a stool pigeon.

Thank *you*, Mr. Thorson, for playing the policeman. Thank you for doing a regulatory agency's
dirty work for it. Thank you for being one more in a dreary parade of do-gooder snitches and doing
your part to bring the police state down upon us all.

"I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames"

-- some dead drunkard

Sparrow 13

Sparrow 13 wrote:

> Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of repression, and making them is
> the act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits him, likes a stool
> pigeon.

There was nothing anonymous about my report.

You just can't open your mouth without a lie coming out, huh?

on Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:13:24 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote...

> Sparrow 13 wrote:
>
> > Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of repression, and making them is
> > the act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who exploits him, likes a stool
> > pigeon.
>
> There was nothing anonymous about my report. You just can't open your mouth without a lie coming
> out, huh?

Well, if there was nothing anonymous about your report, then I must stand corrected. . My mistake,
sorry 'bout that and so forth. I admit that I'm often mistaken about things.

You're still a snitch, though.

el deluxo

"Sparrow 13" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> on Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:13:24 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote...
>
> > Sparrow 13 wrote:
> >
> > > Anonymous denunciations to authority are the life's-breath of
repression, and making them is the
> > > act of a wretch and a poltroon. Nobody, not even the cop who
exploits him, likes a stool pigeon.

> > There was nothing anonymous about my report. You just can't open your mouth without a lie coming
> > out, huh?
> >

> Well, if there was nothing anonymous about your report, then I must
stand corrected. . My
> mistake, sorry 'bout that and so forth. I admit that I'm often mistaken
about things.

> You're still a snitch, though.

If you dislike snitches, you will just despise Jan Drew and Debbee. They go whining to ISPs, email
providers, employers, and just about anyone who will listen to their whining.