Report of a cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico)

erasmo

Guest
Hi dear Cyclist:

I would like to share with you a report <http://tinyurl.com/279fo2> of
a cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico). Along the route, we
could observe (and photograph) the Puebla pilgrims that by foot or in
bicycle came to visit the Lady of Tepeyac, north of Mexico City.

Regards

--
Erasmo <http://erasmo.r8.org>

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:30:35 -0800, erasmo wrote:

> Hi dear Cyclist:
>
> I would like to share with you a report <http://tinyurl.com/279fo2> of a
> cycling ride to Texmelucan (Puebla, Mexico). Along the route, we could
> observe (and photograph) the Puebla pilgrims that by foot or in bicycle
> came to visit the Lady of Tepeyac, north of Mexico City.
>
> Regards

erasmo,

Thank you for posting this interesting link.

Regards,