REQ: cooking without looking see in side

dAVID

Guest
Hi all, I want the book, cooking without looking. This is a book that
helps a blind person learn to cook, I am a blind person, this book is for a
blind friend, if someone can get a text file, and tell me how to get it,
I would bee very grateful. PS THANKS!

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:20:53 GMT, dAVID <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi all, I want the book, cooking without looking. This is a book that
>helps a blind person learn to cook, I am a blind person, this book is for a
>blind friend, if someone can get a text file, and tell me how to get it,
>I would bee very grateful. PS THANKS!

A text book for a blind friend? Don't you mean a brail(sp?) version of
a text book?

<day dreamer@dream .com@> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:20:53 GMT, dAVID <[email protected]> wrote:
|
| >Hi all, I want the book, cooking without looking. This is a book
that
| >helps a blind person learn to cook, I am a blind person, this book is for
| >blind friend, if someone can get a text file, and tell me how to get it,
| >I would bee very grateful. PS THANKS!
| A text book for a blind friend? Don't you mean a brail(sp?) version of
| a text book?

He wants a text file. I imagine he has a speech program that will read it
to him.

Debbie

<day> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:20:53 GMT, dAVID <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hi all, I want the book, cooking without looking. This is a book that
> >helps a blind person learn to cook, I am a blind person, this book is for a
> >blind friend, if someone can get a text file, and tell me how to get it,
> >I would bee very grateful. PS THANKS!

> A text book for a blind friend? Don't you mean a brail(sp?) version of
> a text book?

My blind friends do just fine with computer text files. (Text readers
are getting better and better.)

serene