REQ: cooking without looking see in side

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by dAVID, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. dAVID

    dAVID Guest

    Hi all, I want the book, cooking without looking. This is a book that
    helps a blind person learn to cook, I am a blind person, this book is for a
    blind friend, if someone can get a text file, and tell me how to get it,
    I would bee very grateful. PS THANKS!

    Tags:

  2. On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:20:53 GMT, dAVID <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi all, I want the book, cooking without looking. This is a book that
    >helps a blind person learn to cook, I am a blind person, this book is for a
    >blind friend, if someone can get a text file, and tell me how to get it,
    >I would bee very grateful. PS THANKS!

    A text book for a blind friend? Don't you mean a brail(sp?) version of
    a text book?

  3. Debbie

    Debbie Guest

    <day [email protected] [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:3e12e1ho5ij8qld0o95rr3b4h18[email protected]
    | On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:20:53 GMT, dAVID <[email protected]> wrote:
    |
    | >Hi all, I want the book, cooking without looking. This is a book
    that
    | >helps a blind person learn to cook, I am a blind person, this book is for
    | >blind friend, if someone can get a text file, and tell me how to get it,
    | >I would bee very grateful. PS THANKS!
    | A text book for a blind friend? Don't you mean a brail(sp?) version of
    | a text book?

    He wants a text file. I imagine he has a speech program that will read it
    to him.

    Debbie

  4. serene

    serene Guest

    <day> wrote:

    > On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:20:53 GMT, dAVID <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi all, I want the book, cooking without looking. This is a book that
    > >helps a blind person learn to cook, I am a blind person, this book is for a
    > >blind friend, if someone can get a text file, and tell me how to get it,
    > >I would bee very grateful. PS THANKS!

    > A text book for a blind friend? Don't you mean a brail(sp?) version of
    > a text book?

    My blind friends do just fine with computer text files. (Text readers
    are getting better and better.)

    serene