REQ: CRISP SUGAR COOKIES

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Limeyno1, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    I need a recipe for crisp sugar cookies that will stay that way. Anyone please?

    --
    The MoM!

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    [email protected]

    225/196/145

    Tags:

  2. Denise~*

    Denise~* Guest

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:52:15 -0500, "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I need a recipe for crisp sugar cookies that will stay that way. Anyone please?

    These make a very light crisp cookie.

    Powdered Sugar Cookies

    1-1/2 C Powdered Sugar 1C Butter (or Butter flavor Crisco) 1 egg 1 tsp Vanilla 1 tsp Almond Extract
    2-1/2 C Flour 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Cream or Tartar

    Mix wet ingredients Sift dry ingredients Incorporate dry into wet

    Chill the dough

    Roll to 1/8" to 1/4" thick & use cookie cutters

    375 degree oven, 7 - 8 min (or till done) Makes about 5 dozen

    Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)

    How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?

  3. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Thanks!

    news:[email protected]...

    http://ww2.kingarthurflour.com/cgibin/htmlos.cgi/4885.5.19241570887620943788?

    > My all-time favorite cookie recipe is the whole wheat "Basic Drop Cookie" from the same site.
    >
    > R'gards,
    >
    > Paula

  4. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Thanks!

    "Denise~*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:52:15 -0500, "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I need a recipe for crisp sugar cookies that will stay that way. Anyone please?
    >
    > These make a very light crisp cookie.
    >
    > Powdered Sugar Cookies
    >
    > 1-1/2 C Powdered Sugar 1C Butter (or Butter flavor Crisco) 1 egg 1 tsp Vanilla 1 tsp Almond
    > Extract 2-1/2 C Flour 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Cream or Tartar
    >
    > Mix wet ingredients Sift dry ingredients Incorporate dry into wet
    >
    > Chill the dough
    >
    > Roll to 1/8" to 1/4" thick & use cookie cutters
    >
    > 375 degree oven, 7 - 8 min (or till done) Makes about 5 dozen
    >

    > Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)
    >
    > How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a
    healthy choice?

  5. Paulagarlic

    Paulagarlic Guest