REQ: CRISP SUGAR COOKIES

Limeyno1

Guest
I need a recipe for crisp sugar cookies that will stay that way. Anyone please?

--
The MoM!

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

[email protected]

225/196/145

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:52:15 -0500, "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I need a recipe for crisp sugar cookies that will stay that way. Anyone please?

These make a very light crisp cookie.

Powdered Sugar Cookies

1-1/2 C Powdered Sugar 1C Butter (or Butter flavor Crisco) 1 egg 1 tsp Vanilla 1 tsp Almond Extract
2-1/2 C Flour 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Cream or Tartar

Mix wet ingredients Sift dry ingredients Incorporate dry into wet

Chill the dough

Roll to 1/8" to 1/4" thick & use cookie cutters

375 degree oven, 7 - 8 min (or till done) Makes about 5 dozen

Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)

How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?

Thanks!

news:[email protected]...

http://ww2.kingarthurflour.com/cgibin/htmlos.cgi/4885.5.19241570887620943788?

> My all-time favorite cookie recipe is the whole wheat "Basic Drop Cookie" from the same site.
>
> R'gards,
>
> Paula

Thanks!

news:[email protected]...