Request for Comment - Performance Axiom Power Train

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kevin Knorpp, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Kevin Knorpp

    Kevin Knorpp Guest

    Anybody have one of these? Any other Computrainer-like solutions out there around $500 that
    anyone is using?

    Thanks in advance.

    Tags:

  2. Ed Robbins

    Ed Robbins Guest

    Don't waste your money on the Axion Power Train, it's a POS. I ordered one, when it got here the
    case on the motor fell off and wouldn't stay on. It's loud as hell and the software is pretty week.
    Doesn't allow any time based training, all distance based. I had it about a week and returned it.

    Ed