Request for survey participants (RAP0814)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Marcus, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    What people think in the privacy of their own minds is not always what they might say to others. We
    would like to hear your anonymous views on some very disputatious questions at:

    http://www.psychrsrch.net/a/acn.cgi

    All responses will remain confidential and anonymous.

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Marcus" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What people think in the privacy of their own minds is not always what they might say to others.
    > We would like to hear your anonymous views on some very disputatious questions at:
    >
    > http://www.stickournosesin.com

    We are:

    a) intrusive

    b) pretentious (using 10-cent words like "disputatious")

    c) pains in the ass

    d) ALL OF THE ABOVE

    Bill "can you guess my answer?" S.