Requesting Feedback for Unique Bicycle Tour Company

Julien

Nov 12, 2002
[SIZE= medium] I'm considering launching a bicycle touring company and am calling upon experienced or wawnnabe cross-country bicyclists for advice and suggestions. [/SIZE]
[SIZE= medium] Question: would you be likely to consider a small-group (5-6 riders) sag vehicle-supported bicycle tour where riders stay in a luxury RV instead of in a tent or in hotels? My target customer would be one who would rather not set up and break down a tent every day and one who would prefer not to live out of a suitcase from hotel to hotel. The RV beds range from private master bedroom to bunks.[/SIZE]
[SIZE= medium] The pricing for the tour would be more than for a self-supported camping tour but much less expensive than tours with hotel lodging. [/SIZE]
[SIZE= medium] Thanks very much for your time. The best possible advice I can get is from people like you who understand the needs of cross-country cyclists. [/SIZE]

What do you think the cost per day for a tour would be and what would you be providing?

I rather a hotel stay. Pack and travel light. Just not being cooped up in an RV. At some point, you need privacy.

@font-face { font-family: "Verdana"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }
[SIZE= 10pt]Hi fellow cyclists![/SIZE]
[SIZE= 10pt]Anyone bored at work or feeling charitable? Please help me out by filling out my online survey. I am a Dutch Grad student studying the sustainability of cycle tourism. I would really appreciate your help! This is the link: [/SIZE][SIZE= 10pt]http://survey.jolijnkoopmans.com/index.php?sid=73673&lang=en[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 10pt]Have a great cycle season![/SIZE]