General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Friday, April 7, 2006

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 176 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 April 2006
Last activity
12 April 2006
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
176
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Gazpacho Salad
    Icicle Pickles
    Honey Butter Fudge
    Apple Cookies
    Health Bars
    Interesting Salad Combinations

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jenny Cassady" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Gazpacho Salad

    Looking for a gazpacho salad. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Ari Luukonen" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Icicle Pickles

    Anyone heard of Icicle Pickles. I am trying to find a recipe for a
    friend. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Lorraine Golden" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Honey Butter Fudge

    Had anyone a recipe for a fudge called honey butter? I have never heard
    of this before but would like a recipe if it exists. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jasper Rossi" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Apple Cookies

    Looking for recipe for apple cookies, Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Health Bars
    From: "Bruce Berman" <[email hidden]>

    I want to make my own natural health bard. I am hoping you have a reicpe
    for a natural, healthy bar, full of fiber and low in fat. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jeff Benoit" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Interesting Salad Combinations

    I am trying to eat a salad every day for lunch. I want some interesting
    combinations of salad. For example I found a recipe here not long ago for
    a salad with spinach, pears walnuts and blue cheese. I really like it and
    want to find more delicious combos. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.