REQUESTS from Friday, February 10, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Feb 11, 2006.

  1. Banana Grilled Cheese Sandwich
    Pasta With Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce
    Pasta Salad

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Anne P. Watts" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Banana Grilled Cheese Sandwich

    Help. I know this sandwich is for real. I need to make it for my
    boyfriend. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Ned Thorpe" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Pasta With Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce

    I would like a recipe for pasta with smoked salmon cream sauce. Thanks
    for your help.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Lauren E. Clayton" <[email protected]om>
    Subject: Pasta Salad

    I had a really good `pasta salad. It used shell pasta and had mozarella
    cheese cubes, tomatoes, black olives and some other stuff. Please, if you
    have a recipe which sounds like this, send it in. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]