REQUESTS from Friday, February 11, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Feb 13, 2005.

  1. Kup Kaka . Swedish potato dumpling with a meat filling
    Minestrone
    Italian Wedding Soup
    Biscotti
    Using Rye Bread

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Janice Lehner" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Kup Kaka . Swedish potato dumpling with a meat filling

    I was wondering if anyone had a good recipe for Kup Kaka(not sure of the
    spelling) -- it is a Swedish dish. Kind of like a potato dumpling with a
    meat filling. I have tried a few recipes but they always seem to fall
    apart. I know my mom made them with left over mashed potatoes after the
    holiday season.
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Joseph Ferraro" <[email protected]>
    Subject: REQ: Minestrone recipe
    Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:23:42 -0500

    REQ: Minestrone recipe
    Thanks in advance

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Joseph Ferraro" <[email protected]>
    Subject: REQ: Italian Wedding Soup Recipe
    Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:24:29 -0500

    REQ: Italian Wedding Soup Recipe Thanks in advance

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Sakhiya" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Biscotti Recipe
    Date: 11 Feb 2005 15:58:17 -0800

    Hello,

    Often times I remember Italian natives say that Biscotti is made
    without any "Fat" like butter or oilve oil. And most of the recipes
    that I find have butter or some fat in them and are spiced up with
    anise or nuts. Can someone post for me a Simple Basic Biscotti Recipe,
    that includes just flour(without corn meal element please...i did not
    really enjoy its presence in a biscotti so far), eggs, sugar. Any mild
    flavourings like Vanilla, orange zest or lemon zest are fine.

    Thanks.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected]
    Subject: Rye Bread..
    Date: 11 Feb 2005 18:19:33 -0800

    I bought rye bread ...as a fitness fad or what...can any one offer me
    some good combinations to go with rye bread... I cant eat it, by
    itself...pls guide me as to some good recipies..
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]