Muscle and Fitness Tofu Lasgna
Long John Silver's breading on deep fried fish
Fish Casserole
Corn Maque Choux
Chinese Fried Rice
Pickled Onions
Chocolate Easter Eggs
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Lou Carey" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Pickled Onions
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 04:48:14 +0000
How about a recipe for pickled onions. Thanks
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Mickey&Nat" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Muscle and Fitness Tofu Lasgna
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:07:32 -0500
I have been a lurker for a number of years but have really enjoyed several
of the recipes over the years. I am looking for a tofu lasagna recipe that
was featured in "Muscle and Fitness" magazine about 15 years ago. I would
appreciate any recipe along those lines though.
Thank You,
Natalie
[email hidden]
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Larry" <[email hidden]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:01:44 -0000
Subject: Long John Silver's breading on deep fried fish
Hey guys can anyone tell me how to mix up the stuff and what I need
to make the breading on deep fried fish come out something close to
Long John Silver's fish....thanks Larry
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Latonya Everett" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Fish Casserole
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 05:30:47 -0300
I need a recipe for a casserole which uses fish. Thanks for your help
~~~~~~~~~
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:55:47 -0500
From: "Freida J.Pollard" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Corn Maque Choux
Recipe Please.
~~~~~~~~~
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:45:10 +0100
From: "Gale Stroud" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Chinese Fried Rice
I am looking for a recipe for Chinese Fried Rice which tastes like what
you find in a Chinese restaurant. Thanks so much.
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Birch O. Skippy" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Chocolate Easter Eggs
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:48:51 -0800
I would like to tackle making Easter Eggs from scratch.both the filling
and the chocolate covering
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]