REQUESTS from Friday, February 3, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. Spicy Blueberry Barbecue
    chicken d' quantro

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Alexus Summers" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Spicy Blueberry Barbecue

    I am looking forward to summer and am thinking there might be a blueberry
    barbecue sauce.one a little spicy. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: tony <[email protected]>
    Subject: Anyone heard of this ?? chicken d' quantro
    Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 23:46:35 GMT

    Hiya.. just wondering if anyone can help.. When we eat out at
    our local restaraunt my girlfriend always
    has the same dish - 'chicken d' quantro' (i dont know if thats the
    correct spelling).
    i've never had it but she says that it's made with nut butter and
    quantro. i've searched and searched for it
    on the net but i just cant seem to find it - or anything similar.
    Has anyone else ever come accross this dish and maybe have a
    recipe for it because i can't seem to track it
    down anywhere.

    any help would be appreciated.
    cheers
    tony

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]