General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Friday, January 21, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 258 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 January 2005
Last activity
23 January 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
258
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Tilapia On the George Foreman grill
    Freezable dinners
    Brie Crackers
    Raw food recipes
    Pecan Roll
    Superbowl Chile
    Chicken Grand Mere
    Bob Evan.s Sausage Chile

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Miles Georgi <[email hidden]>
    Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:56:26 -0800
    Subject: Tilapia On the George Foreman grill

    I am looking for recipes for cooking tilapia on the George Foreman
    Grill.

    I like to grill fish and have recently started purchasing tilapia.
    When I grill it on the George Foreman grill it seems to burn quickly
    on the outside even when coated with oil. I can only cook it for
    about two minutes and the fish comes out extremely brittle
    I read a lot of places that this fish is very firm, is mine coming-out
    brittle because I am cooking it for such a short period of time?
    Thanks!
    Miles

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Shannon Fox" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Freezable dinners
    Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 16:22:19 +1100

    I would like to request recipes for freezable dinners that would save
    time
    from cooking. Both meal size for grab and go lunches, or in batch size
    for
    the whole family.

    Shannon Fox
    Tasmania, Australia

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Jim Elbrecht <[email hidden]>
    Subject: request- Brie Crackers?
    Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 06:42:13 -0500

    Years ago I ran across a very simple recipe for crackers. I don't
    think it was much more than Brie & flour. [but I don't want to waste
    a bunch of Brie experimenting] The ingredients were mixed then
    rolled into a log & refrigerated or frozen.

    Slice & bake for scrumptious crackers. We used to keep a log frozen
    & pull it out when unexpected company showed up.

    Thanks,
    Jim

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:57:53 +0200
    From: "Phoebe Mobley" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Raw food recipes

    I have been reading about people who eat only raw food. I would like to
    try some recipes for this but don.t know where to start. Please help.

    Phoebe Mobley

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Henrietta Mahoney" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Pecan Roll
    Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:43:38 +0000

    Looking for a recipe for pecan roll candy. There is a light colored
    center which is shaped into a roll and the whole thing is rolled in
    pecans.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Kelli Hoskins" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Bob Evan.s Sausage Chile
    Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:25:37 -0600

    I heard some people talking about this chile. It wsounded good and I
    would like to find a recipe . Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:45:08 -0400
    From: Anna Ferris <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chicken Grand Mere

    Hey, My name is Anna Ferris
    I used to have this recipe for chicken. It had chicken, potatoes,
    celery root and mushrooms and was so good. I lost my recipes when I
    moved and have been wishing I coulf find this one again.

    warm regards
    Anna Ferris

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:40:22 -0800
    From: "Patti Engle" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Superbowl Chile

    Hi , I would like to have a really great recipes for superbowl chile.
    Tried a
    few . Lousy results. Can anyone be so kind as to share there good one
    with me? Thank you kindly.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.