REQUESTS from Friday, January 23, 2004

P

Patricia D . Hi

pizza dough Steve's Soul Food Macaroni and Cheese McCall's Peanutbutter cake with chocolate icing

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (John P. Languis III) Subject: pizza dough receipes

Please forward any and all pizza dough receipes that you may have available.. thanking you in
advance chef jp

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] Subject: Majestic Hotdog sauce from Greenville Pa. Date: Fri, 23 Jan
2004 16:57:46 GMT

Hello

I am looking for a recipe for the hotdog sauce used at a bar in Greenville pa, named Majestics.
It's unlike anything I've ever tasted before. By far the best I have ever had. Thanks for any help
you can give.

Tom Little [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:11:36 -0500 From: Sharon Stock <[email protected]> Subject: Steve's
Soul Food Macaroni and Cheese

Several years ago a Detroit paper published a recipe for "Steve's Soul Food" macaroni and cheese.
Hubby made it as his signature dish but later lost the recipe. It had cream of chicken soup in it,
but I don't remember the rest of the recipe. Will settle for something similar and *yummy*.

Thanks! Sharon

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected] (Linda1 ) Date: 23 Jan 2004 00:08:50 GMT Subject: McCall's
Peanutbutter cake with chocolate icing

A friend is loooking for someone who may have an old recipe from McCall's for a peanut butter cake
with chocolate icing. If anyone has a copy of this recipe (I think it was from a recipe card
collection available in the 1970's) I would greatly appreciate it being posted here. Thanks in
advance for any help. Linda

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
comments: [email protected]