REQUESTS from Friday, January 27, 2006

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Hot Buttered Scones
finger sandwiches of anchovy paste
smoked spey salmon
cucumber sliced wafer thin in sanwiches
tomato spread for sandwiches
shrinp spread
four kinds of biscuits: tea, digestive, abernathy, and chocolate,
squares of buttery shortbread made with rice flour
sultana cake
French cakes with marzipan and pink icing
Chicken/Sausage Recipe Combinations
Moroccan Desserts
chocolate caramel layered shortcake

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Jackie Klein" <[email protected]>
Subject: English Tea

I need to make an English Tea. The description of the dishes are as
follows:

Hot Buttered Scones
finger sandwiches of anchovy paste
smoked spey salmon
cucumber sliced wafer thin in sanwiches
tomato spread for sandwiches
shrinp spread
four kinds of biscuits: tea, digestive, abernathy, and chocolate,
squares of buttery shortbread made with rice flour
sultana cake
French cakes with marzipan and pink icing

I would appreciate recipes for these

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Mike Campbell" <[email protected]>
Subject: Chicken/Sausage Recipe Combinations
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:18:49 GMT

Twice upon a time, because it was so long ago, I ran across a number of
recipes that combined chicken and sausages, specifically mild Honey/Garlic
Italian Sausages. The melded flavors of the two meats intrigued me and one
day I planned to try out some of those recipes. As fate would have it,
however, I lost those recipes.

Can anyone help? The recipes included stir/fries, crockpot versions, and
casseroles, and even pasta dishes.

Yours, aye

Mike Campbell

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Judy Bolton" <[email protected]>
Subject: Moroccan Desserts, please
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:45:28 -0500

I'd really appreciate some recipes for Moroccan desserts - would someone
help me out, please?! Thanks!

Judy B

~~~~~~~~~

From: "phil_f" <[email protected]>
Subject: Looking for chocolate caramel layered shortcake recipe
Date: 27 Jan 2006 19:55:49 -0800

Hi
We are looking for a recipe (old english/australian/new zealand maybe)
for a chocolate shortcake, layered with a soft (not runny) caramel
centre, made with condensed milk.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Brenda & Phil
Pukekohe NZ

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]