REQUESTS from Friday, January 27, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Jan 29, 2006.

  1. Hot Buttered Scones
    finger sandwiches of anchovy paste
    smoked spey salmon
    cucumber sliced wafer thin in sanwiches
    tomato spread for sandwiches
    shrinp spread
    four kinds of biscuits: tea, digestive, abernathy, and chocolate,
    squares of buttery shortbread made with rice flour
    sultana cake
    French cakes with marzipan and pink icing
    Chicken/Sausage Recipe Combinations
    Moroccan Desserts
    chocolate caramel layered shortcake

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jackie Klein" <[email protected]>
    Subject: English Tea

    I need to make an English Tea. The description of the dishes are as
    follows:

    Hot Buttered Scones
    finger sandwiches of anchovy paste
    smoked spey salmon
    cucumber sliced wafer thin in sanwiches
    tomato spread for sandwiches
    shrinp spread
    four kinds of biscuits: tea, digestive, abernathy, and chocolate,
    squares of buttery shortbread made with rice flour
    sultana cake
    French cakes with marzipan and pink icing

    I would appreciate recipes for these

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Mike Campbell" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Chicken/Sausage Recipe Combinations
    Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:18:49 GMT

    Twice upon a time, because it was so long ago, I ran across a number of
    recipes that combined chicken and sausages, specifically mild Honey/Garlic
    Italian Sausages. The melded flavors of the two meats intrigued me and one
    day I planned to try out some of those recipes. As fate would have it,
    however, I lost those recipes.

    Can anyone help? The recipes included stir/fries, crockpot versions, and
    casseroles, and even pasta dishes.

    Yours, aye

    Mike Campbell

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Judy Bolton" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Moroccan Desserts, please
    Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:45:28 -0500

    I'd really appreciate some recipes for Moroccan desserts - would someone
    help me out, please?! Thanks!

    Judy B

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "phil_f" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Looking for chocolate caramel layered shortcake recipe
    Date: 27 Jan 2006 19:55:49 -0800

    Hi
    We are looking for a recipe (old english/australian/new zealand maybe)
    for a chocolate shortcake, layered with a soft (not runny) caramel
    centre, made with condensed milk.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    Brenda & Phil
    Pukekohe NZ

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]